Thread: 2 Live Crew's Hangin Out Song Is Funny

-

Default 2 Live Crew's Hangin Out Song Is Funny

This song is on Boyz N The Hood soundtrack. Fresh Kid Ice made me laugh. He said so the bitches walked by and my dick popped out LOL. Ranking on the bitches hanging in the street LOL. It's feeding time. So ho come eat LOL. Nibble on this dick LOL. Make me just say please. You know how it's done like a rat does cheese LOL. The ho started bugging and jumped in my face. Since the boys was strapped, I had to punch her in the face. Grabbed her weave and stuck it in her mouth LOL. Don't fuck with the kid when I'm hangin out LOL. Ice Cube's voice was played at the beginning of the song from Boyz N The Hood movie. He told a black woman shut up bitch when she said can't we have one night where don't nobody fight or get shot. Morris Chestnut got bumped into on purpose by a black guy gangbanger which is what caused some trouble. Morris said hey man what's wrong with you? Black guy gangbanger said fuck you looking at nigga? LOL. Morris said I'm still trying to find out nigga LOL. Ice Cube said we got a problem here? We got a problem nigga? I got that scene saved in my folder on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Are they going to be doing a new album?

-

Yeah right hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm subscribed to 2 Live Crew's YouTube channel. I like their songs Me So Horny, Banned In The USA, Pop That Pussy, In The Dust on New Jack City soundtrack and Throw The D. I saw a YouTube interview with Fresh Kid Ice a few weeks ago at a radio station in North Carolina. I hadn't seen him in a long time. He said he has a health problem and he has to take medication pills. I think he said he has diabetes. He said he used to drink alcohol a lot back in the day. He's the best Asian rapper. I haven't seen his rapping partner Brother Marquis in a long time. Check out Brother Marquis and Ice T's 99 Problems song. The song is funny talking about black women LOL. The song is on Ice T's Home Invasion album I got. I've seen Luther Campbell doing a few interviews on YouTube last year. He was trying to be a politican in Miami. But he didn't win.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.