This song is on Boyz N The Hood soundtrack. Fresh Kid Ice made me laugh. He said so the bitches walked by and my dick popped out LOL. Ranking on the bitches hanging in the street LOL. It's feeding time. So ho come eat LOL. Nibble on this dick LOL. Make me just say please. You know how it's done like a rat does cheese LOL. The ho started bugging and jumped in my face. Since the boys was strapped, I had to punch her in the face. Grabbed her weave and stuck it in her mouth LOL. Don't fuck with the kid when I'm hangin out LOL. Ice Cube's voice was played at the beginning of the song from Boyz N The Hood movie. He told a black woman shut up bitch when she said can't we have one night where don't nobody fight or get shot. Morris Chestnut got bumped into on purpose by a black guy gangbanger which is what caused some trouble. Morris said hey man what's wrong with you? Black guy gangbanger said fuck you looking at nigga? LOL. Morris said I'm still trying to find out nigga LOL. Ice Cube said we got a problem here? We got a problem nigga? I got that scene saved in my folder on Youtube.