Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christbearer documentary on BBC

"The rapper who cut his penis off"

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    BBC is the most scumbag shit of all time and counting. I've never seen a bigger propaganda mouthpiece in my life. Wonder how Ugod feels given that Rza probably spent more time promoting this eunuch then him
    LOL They've nose dived in the last in the last 3-4 years, where it's painful to even bring it up. 2008-2013 they actually had cool mini docs about stuff in the realm of string-theory or why penguins suicide over some insta-berg titantic-ass-thot with the power to sink large veiny vessels.

NPR is the new kids on the block.

Now imagine your tax dollars, it may not be much.. but funding a documentary about 'The Rapper Who Cut His Dick Off'.

Given how fucked up the UK is, it might be mandatory learning for school kids in 2017.

A random black guy from Long Beach, CA, USA who uses PCP recreationally and happened to rap with the Wu + severed his dick w/ a steak knife is now on your tv promoting his album and looking for mutilation grievance.

Childhood friends 40+ who drive uber/lyft and sell dimes "Yo..when I first heard I was like WTF.. then I was like it's probably much deeper, he's devoutly spiritual and shiiit"

There was this thing ... for I dunno centuries? Called family secrets, where a relative does something so heinous and deplorable that no one would even speak upon it. You take it to your grave.

Cool, he has his niche in this era where MTV honors it's 1st non-binary musician lol?, netflix edits Billy Nye 90's eps about chromosomes determing gender, and whatever insane shit that's in rotation like a microwave plate.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    this was a really good documentary,it put alot into perspective, hopefully the trolls will chill out on dude

facts

good thing he dropped this and exposded mental illness because we as latinos and blacks need to realize this is an issue smh fucking trolls

Default classic track

One sad story and he was on here promoting it like he was gonna be the next big superstar.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

maybe thats his way of coping. let him be

He looks to inform the masses about his little incident. Am I supposed to ignore that?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

shall we (set up a crowdfund) so CB can fully transform into what he was destined to be..

CB the CD, how much for vagina and boobs implants/grafting in the usa? lets sort it for him. the docu needs a part 2 (3 part trilogy third)

yes trolls will troll.

did christbearer get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    did christbearer get banned?
    Yes he was banned. Seems his trash talking and internet threats to kick some ass did actually get on the nerves of some and they seem to of had the ability to ban and censor him.
    too bad it actually was quite entertaining and i frequently checked that thread .

^^ he was promoting his album. with out paying royalties.. he's a snake. a snake with no venom mind you.. his lil pee pee bit the dust a long time ago.
    it was only entertaining cos he has mental issues.. which is not really entertaining.. dude needs serious helps.

yeah his ordeal has never been entertaining, and i see no need to even watch the documentary. I just feel pity for him really...

but he literally asked (begged?) for all this attention so he has to deal with whatever flak he gets i guess

Lolz @ him getting banned.

I'm still trying to grow and to learn to see how an attack is not always an attack on the webs. Sometimes its some form of a call for help and guidance, myself included in the past. Just like the cops a lot of people in the world fail to recognize mental issues.
    Last edited by V4D3R; 04-11-2018 at 12:30 AM.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz @ him getting banned.

i mentioned in the thread that he should be banned for promoting his album without paying royalties to the site.. in the same post i mentioned cylva and said his 1 album was better than CB's entire catalog.. CB went crazy.. next post was Cylvas.. then CB went all our autistic.. then he got banned.

trololo