Thread: Don't deny your existence

Shaolin Master

Default Don't deny your existence

There may be a few jokes thrown in, but the truth is spoken for those that listen. Don't deny what is given to you.

Why exactly did KTL survive maintenance?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by amun-ankh View Post
    There may be a few jokes thrown in, but the truth is spoken for those that listen. Don't deny what is given to you.

“The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.”

― Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Why exactly did KTL survive maintenance?
    Yooz a bitch :-p

If i had my choice i would have chosen to never exist but suffering on all fronts is my birth right it has made me strong!

“It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards.” ~Darth Traya

"Without strife, the victory has no meaning. Without strife, one does not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."―Yuthura Ban

"Conflict forces one to better oneself. It forces change, growth, adaption, evolution… or death."―Yuthura Ban

“Without struggle, no progress and no result. Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.”
    ----sithacademy.com

“Real understanding in spiritual matters is the result of much bitter fighting, of suffering, spiritual agony and soul passion. Life itself would have no meaning if there was no fighting on all planes, if all was smooth and monotonous. Everything fights in nature. Every plant fights to get more sunshine, every animal fights for food; the angels themselves fight. Constant struggle on all planes to which it has access is the birthright of the creature. Woe to him who wants to put himself on a level with the Creator and escape fighting!”
    –Theodore Illion, Darkness Over Tibet

I am truly strong cuz ive been forged in battle all my life and fight to continue to exist because im not a pussy. Nevertheless though i know the truth and it disturbed me greatly at first but now ive come to accept it. The truth is this "there is no reason for anything or any of it and it all comes back to this: we simply eat because we are hungry, truley at the heart of it it all comes down to this and there is nothing else think about it" so there really isnt a point to any of it so that's why i would have chosen not to exist but it wasnt my decision and i was put here for a purpose to fight for all these hungry souls i guess

Shaolin Master

appreciate