Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez on... Wesley Snipes??

Default Jennifer Lopez on... Wesley Snipes??

From Blind Gossip

In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez was asked if she’d ever had a bad experience doing a love scene in a film.

She replied by talking about the “total jerk” actor with whom she starred in an action film.

“Ugh! It was horrible. It was my first one… my first big role in a big budget movie. And I had to do this love scene. And I had never done a love scene before. I mean, I had done kissing, caressing, you know, but I had never done a sex scene before, so I was really nervous.

I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t think it was necessary. I wish now I had put up more of a fight. But when you first start working professionally, if you wanna work and you want your chance, you take whatever they give you. I didn’t think I had the right to say “No”, like, “No, I’m not doing this, and that’s it!”

I just tried to put it like, “We don’t really need this. It’s not that kind of film. This is an action movie. It’s not in the script.”

That’s the thing: It wasn’t even in the original script! The producers added it during filming. It wasn’t called for. It served no purpose in the story. You know what I mean? They just wanted a sex scene. Or rather the star did. Who was just a total jerk.

He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out. It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.

So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely naked, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naďve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better.

So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my breasts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway… so maybe that’s karma!"

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolanus View Post
    We were both completely naked, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner

shit i got a lil chubby going just reading her detailed story lol like one of those dear penthouse letters lol

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

I vaguely remember that movie 'Money Train' is it? Whats CJs opinion on it?

Decent buddy cop flick. Only really memorable for one scene. Be sure and check out the uncropped full screen version, which shows more of her breasts that was cropped out in the widescreen DVD release. Here is a side by side comparison.

what is the point of this?

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    If this doesn't bring Pai Mei back I don't know what will
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    what is the point of this?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by kutman View Post
    When Wesley Snipes goes super broke, he will probably put that crusty sock he jizzed in during that scene on EBay