Thread: Seth Rogen recalls being tear gassed at a Wu-Tang concert

Banned

Default Seth Rogen recalls being tear gassed at a Wu-Tang concert

'

Probably still better than getting an Amy Schumer queef to the face

Banned

I think Seth is making up this story. He says it happened about 10 years ago and he "thinks" it happened in Long Beach.

Wu toured with Rage Against the Machine 20 years ago, and i'm pretty sure you would remember more details like where it happened. This was probably somebody else's story that Seth has taken to be his own.

Unless of course smoking weed does fuck up your memory that much.

Knowledge Seeker

Word up, Wu actually comes up a lot in the interview. Rogen shouted them out in his 8th grade yearbook. I saw Rage and Wu in 97 in Atlanta, but that's the tour Wu went home early on and didn't make it to Cali. I also saw Rage and Wu at Rock the Bells in 2007 in SF, one of I think three shows they did. San Bernadino was another location. That's gotta be the one he went to, though I never heard about riots. PEACE

He was probably at the San Bernadino Rock The Bells in 2007. I was there, and it got pretty lit. The line up was epic. EPMD, Black Star, Pharoahe Monch, Murs, Public Enemy, Cypress Hill, The Roots, Nas, Wu-Tang, Rage Against The Machine. Probably the best concert I've ever been to.

Wu-Tang went on before Rage. People started bum rushing the drink stands to steal water, then climbing and shaking down the lighting towers around the venue. The barircade between general admission and the pit got trampled down, so it was a free-for-all. People that didn't have tickets were tearing through the fence and jumping over it to get in. Half way through the Rage set, there were at least two dozen bonfires in the crowd, built out of anything that would burn. Mosh pits storming around each one. Police choppers circling overhead with spotlights. I saw some people getting hancuffed and ziptied and dragged out by police. I'm sure the police wanted to shut the whole thing down, but knew they couldn't handle that type of riot. If I remember right, Rage stopped between songs for about 1 minute and asked people to stop setting stuff on fire, but that was about it... they just kept playing through it.

I never saw any police using tear gas, but wouldn't doubt it. There was so much smoke, I had to tie a shirt around my face for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Probably still better than getting an Amy Schumer queef to the face
    Amy Schumer is hot, she can queef in my face anytime