Thread: (New) Kool G Rap ft Raekwon - Out For That Life

Default (New) Kool G Rap ft Raekwon - Out For That Life

three for three out of the singles that dropped so far, this sound like it's unlikely NOT to be the dopest G Rap album since "Roots of Evil".. entirely produced by MoSS, cuts by Statik Selektah, dope ass guests and G Rap sound like his old self. will probably be the first hip hop album i'll buy in a while.. the link don't work anymore but you can check it here:

http://dopefile.pk/102h62mvx0rb

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

nada ignorante

KRS new album was a great surprise to me. Hope this holds up
    N.I.

I really really wish g rap would have had a wider range of production, hell I wish he had a reputable producer on this album, an mc of his caliber deserves that

^ MoSS ain't bad though, he's not my favorite but he's done enough bangers that i got faith that the project should be very dope.. it's also of note that he impressed DJ Premier so much that he signed him to his production company.. i think Preemo and DJ Premier are the only cats who publishes under Works Of Mart. i'd be more worried if it was Apollo Brown which seems to be a much more popular cat.

MoSS produced tracks like "Kilo" by Ghost, the track with Beanie Sigel on Cuban Linx II, "Have Mercy" and all those old Obie Trice records, but most of all i think the three singles leaked/released from this LP so far is where it's at.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!