Thread: Subconscious gets in the way of healing?

Default Subconscious gets in the way of healing?

On Thursday I plan to call a Christian science practitioner for help with an issue that needs sorting. Although I do not proclaim to be Christian a family member has spoke with people who have benefited from Christian Science healing or healing in a Christian Science atmosphere. A man with developed Alzheimer's was cured through the treatment permanently and my family member spoke to a man when had months to live and was cured and still lives on to this day and a limb of his grew back to regular size

I have been advised that when receiving treatment you shouldn't be speculating over the possibility of treatment despite it being human to do so.

I'm seeking treatment for an addiction

If it works out I'll say. I'm on another from which is a lot busier and I did say a couple months ago to that audience that I'll let them know if it works out but I didn't go through with it in the end but I'm gonna try make sure I make the call this coming week

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face Nelson View Post
    On Thursday I plan to call a Christian science practitioner for help with an issue that needs sorting. Although I do not proclaim to be Christian a family member has spoke with people who have benefited from Christian Science healing or healing in a Christian Science atmosphere. A man with developed Alzheimer's was cured through the treatment permanently and my family member spoke to a man when had months to live and was cured and still lives on to this day and a limb of his grew back to regular size

I have been advised that when receiving treatment you shouldn't be speculating over the possibility of treatment despite it being human to do so.

I'm seeking treatment for an addiction

If it works out I'll say. I'm on another from which is a lot busier and I did say a couple months ago to that audience that I'll let them know if it works out but I didn't go through with it in the end but I'm gonna try make sure I make the call this coming week
    Great to know that you're seeking treatment for your addiction. In regards to Christian Science Healing results, humans can't regenerate limbs. Humans can't grow back limbs (excluding finger tips). Are you sure they're not trying to rip you off?

I hope it all works out for you.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

How has the progress been?

Addiction gone... I am now repulsed by said addiction\habit.... And I emitted dairy from my diet permanently... Additionally I generally feel better emotionally

Peace amun
    Last edited by Baby Face Nelson; 01-07-2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Grammar