Thread: House of Cards Season 5

{>____<}

Exclamation House of Cards Season 5

05/30/2017

{>____<}

This season is a gem.

It was great. Plot twists galore. Too many damn murders in the white house tho.

Can't wait to see season six in 11 months.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    It was great. Plot twists galore. Too many damn murders in the white house tho.

Can't wait to see season six in 11 months.
    I'm curious to know if season 6 will be the last or what. In regards to twists, that Mark Usher guy and Davis are something else.

I would think they keep the series going for a couple more years. It's not showing any weaknesses yet in my eyes.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    I would think they keep the series going for a couple more years. It's not showing any weaknesses yet in my eyes.
    Agreed. Spoiler talk?

Of course.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

on episode 11.. some parts at the start where slow, but ico ico brought some real life fun(reality) into it, especially with the hacking.. lol blame ico!

i didnt like Mark, when he was with Conway? just came across like a cock.,. but with Underwood, he seems a lot better/nicer.. not sure what the actors name is, but im sure ive seen Mark in lots of things..
    the dirty bomb episode and after is where it all started picking up for me..

He was Peter Parker's dad in The Amazing Spider-Man and he played in some other stuff as well.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    on episode 11.. some parts at the start where slow, but ico ico brought some real life fun(reality) into it, especially with the hacking.. lol blame ico!

i didnt like Mark, when he was with Conway? just came across like a cock.,. but with Underwood, he seems a lot better/nicer.. not sure what the actors name is, but im sure ive seen Mark in lots of things..
    the dirty bomb episode and after is where it all started picking up for me..
    Mark Usher knew Conway was bothered by his war service. Conway was very tired and frustrated with the campaign. Little sleep makes people irritated, which is why Conway snapped on the plane plus the stress of the campaign. Plus, Conway's wife was trying to keep it all together. Usher is a good people reader and knows how to navigate through a situation to his own benefit. Asshole. In season 6, he'll take advantage of the Underwoods. We'll see.

Also, the death of Tom is still troubling. How can Claire just kill the man like that? Also, I'm pretty sure the book was left by someone who'll release it if someone were to happen to him. Still, Clarie has no soul.