Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My response to Lee towers about performing a show from different thread

Cool My response to Lee towers about performing a show from different thread

QUOTE=Lee Towers;2582629]trillogic let's be real here for a minute ... you've never performed live on stage with a willing audience, have you now?

I'm reminded of the Admiral Crumple 'concert footage' where there's 3 attendees[/QUOTE]
    I've successfully done karaoke before but never done a show yet but I plan one very soon. This morning I made an appearance on the 104.7 kcld show and in the middle of a discussion about something else I called in and talked to them about doing upcoming shows. Every dj of every show across the day for that station is willing to plug me to their audience as soon as I get a definite show date and I'm allowed to go on air pretty much whenever I want and they consider me a local celebrity. I guess you could say ive rapped over the air to their prime time audience countless times. After all, besides everything I've done for that station and the experience I gained well there was a radio station a long time ago where I was on air 3-6 times a day for a full 2 years and at the time it was the number one hip hop radio station in the state. So anyways I have a lifetime worth of radio celibrity experience and that's gonna play a key factor in my upcoming concerts.

Here's the plan for the show: I'm gonna talk as much as I can in the beginning and between songs and i can definitely get the crowd pumped up that way. Unless you've seen or heard me in action, this will definitely blow your mind. Starting from early on they taught and encouraged me to just make it up as I go along cuz it sounds more natural that way and is the way they do things in the radio business and that's definitely how I'm gonna do it at my show.

When it comes to the music I'm just gonna lip sink like 4 or 5 songs and people don't realize how much swag I have and how much it increases when feeling the rush of the audience.

Here's an example of having swag in front of an audience. In middle school for a certain part of the day they divided us into advisory groups and once a year they had each advisory group perform a play in front of the school. Well here's the thing...... The local paper covered those events and for two years in a row they took a picture of me performing and put it in the mother fucking news paper 2 years in row cuz I must have been doing something right. On the 3rd year I was absent that day

It took awhile for me to Rap my head around it but the more I think about it the more certain I am that I can pull this off with flying color. Good day sir :-P

I admire your passion, commitment, and self belief, playa.

But why lip synch, G? That's weak, playa.

Get someone to film your show too. I wanna see dat shit, G.

called it lol

'I've successfully done karaoke' hahahaha

you realize that radio station has you on the air for laughs, right?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    called it lol

Dude, don't fuck with trillogic. He's so fucking smart his test scores top the chart, you're just a little fart.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    called it lol

How the fuck would you know you don't even listen to it

I am a funny guy too people like that it's all about my voice I could literally say anything and people are gonna like it

I always got cool shit to say too

Lee towers is just jealous

Your music is an abomination

'

Admiral Crumple is like a cross between that alien eel thing from the classic 1995 movie Species and the SKEET Noel is obligated under contract to spill on TSA's tonsils or 3D printed boy pussy prototype.

It wasn't designed for you then cuz my fans love it. Speaking of fans I'm reading a book on how to get fans and do it without a record label

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Speaking of fans I'm reading a book on how to get fans
    found you an audience

https://www.nad.org
    Retired.

Eventually I'm gonna make a song about Lee towers but Im working on other parts of the project right now