Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee tower's why do you hate me so much

Default Lee tower's why do you hate me so much

Lee tower's why do you hate me so much? Do you not know that this world is full of pieces of fucking shit and I am one of the few people that are good and decent.The people that personally know me think this about me too. Look, I don't Jack or scam people ever at all and I never have cuz I've always been against that and I've been all over the place and it seems like I'm the only person that dosent Jack people. I just don't believe in it. I also don't like to tell lies. I'm always kind and respectful, I slave my life away marking music so other people can enjoy, I'm a born again christian, I am a military veteran, when I was young I was president of the 4h club, I was in boyscouts, I don't wish bad things on people. I see right through drama and pretty much everyone elsr is all about it but I don't create it and for the most part am drama free. I don't like to hurt people or do anything bad to them. I'm very respectfull, I'm a Zen master, I'm funny and smart. I'm one of the chillest people your ever gonna meet. I have a positive attitude, I keep to myself, I don't get in other people's business, and I could give a fuck less about superficial things like I run on instinct so I don't think much so not too much matters to me besides the most basic shit and the deep, ancient, and sacred code to be good I follow

And I know what your trying to say, the disability checks I get, but I get them fair and square because of my condition

And I resort to petty vandalism if I gotta deal with someone or something big deal do you know how few times anything like that has ever happened or how few exceptions there are

I'm not perfect either but everyone who actually knows me for real thinks I'm a good person and that's what I always try to be

Last edited by project tillogic; 06-13-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Last edited by project tillogic; 06-13-2017 at 08:01 AM.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 07-11-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Lee tower's why do you hate me so much? Do you not know that this world is full of pieces of fucking shit and I am one of the few people that are good and decent.The people that personally know me think this about me too. Look, I don't Jack or scam people ever at all and I never have cuz I've always been against that and I've been all over the place and it seems like I'm the only person that dosent Jack people. I just don't believe in it. I also don't like to tell lies. I'm always kind and respectful, I slave my life away marking music so other people can enjoy, I'm a born again christian, I am a military veteran, when I was young I was president of the 4h club, I was in boyscouts, I don't wish bad things on people. I see right through drama and pretty much everyone elsr is all about it but I don't create it and for the most part am drama free. I don't like to hurt people or do anything bad to them. I'm very respectfull, I'm a Zen master, I'm funny and smart. I'm one of the chillest people your ever gonna meet. I have a positive attitude, I keep to myself, I don't get in other people's business, and I could give a fuck less about superficial things like I run on instinct so I don't think much so not too much matters to me besides the most basic shit and the deep, ancient, and sacred code to be good I follow
    Post pics.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

haven't slept in 2 days and am listening to music with this chick that's really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DLux View Post
    He's an internet forum moderator. He hates himself.

He just takes it out on others.
    armand I see your dad started giving you your weekly allowance again. Do you collect with your left hand?

Toronto stand the fuck down hahaha
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-15-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    am listening to music with this chick that's really nice
    she's not listening when she's unconscious bro. wait till the chloroform wears off #whatrickrosstaughtus
    Retired.

nada ignorante

lmaoo post of pic of that chick? all yall do is listen to music? Id at least keep her mouth busy with my dick in her mouth haha...
    N.I.

'

Another trillogic "Lee Towers" thread

Don't worry about pee showers. Why is that anytime u rebuke sleep u go on about pee showers. Go sleep mate