Thread: Monster Hunter World - E3 2017 gameplay on PS4

{>____<}

Exclamation Monster Hunter World - E3 2017 gameplay on PS4

Finally! After all of these years, MH is coming to PS4! I've been in love with monster hunter since 2009 (PSP) and I've got to say that this game looks fantastic. At first, I loved the mechanics and the way that you "level up" your hunter throughout the game. However, later on I found that the most enjoyment I found in the games was seeing how the monsters interacted with the environment and discovering new, stronger monsters. For a long time now, I've been craving a monster hunter game with mechanics that are different while still keeping the same MH charm. I think this game does that perfectly with the ability to interact with the environment during hunts and more ways to be stealthy meaning more play styles.

I've never really cared for graphics that much in monster hunter games (PSP), but I never realized how stunning the world of monster hunter could be until now. I don't care what platform monster hunter is; all I care about is the game. This is definitely a must own!

Banned

Monster Hunter: World is "targeting a stable 30fps across all platforms,"

Holy fuck in 2017 this still happens? They're making a PC version which is usually hilariously bad when Japanese developers do this
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.