Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mayweather v McGregor: Confirned

skip works in the professional sports broadcasting field and actually thought mcgregor would win by KO. retire.

also i was pretty drunk but i dont recall mayweather ever being in trouble or his knees buckling. and the stoppage was 100% fair.

Was McGregor really in trouble tho? I know he wasn't punching back but he also wasn't going down.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

i think he was in trouble. he wasn't defending himself at all when the ref stepped in, if i recall his arms were completely down. not going down isnt a big factor in stopping a boxing match they get stopped all the time while standing.

ive definitely seen some super lame stops in the last year but I wouldnt criticize the ref for this one

Banned

Was McGregor in trouble? Lol!! He was going to get knocked the fuck out if that fight continued he couldn't even hold his arms up.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I'm just saying we haven't really seen what it takes to knock him out.

Good for him tho. Big pay day and he didn't even have to take that much brain damage.

nada ignorante

Ive always been a fan of Boxing. Fuck MMA
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    However much I want McGregor to win, theres absolutely no chance he does. A guy who hasn't had a pro boxing match against one of the greatest, its a little ridiculous. Same goes for Mayweather if it was MMA, he has no chance against McGregor in a cage.
    Yea, knew Mayweather was gonna win...they are each among the best at their own sports

When its all said and done, i commend both these men for what they were trying to achieve via this fight, as much a fan as i am of mayweather,can't help but be happy for mcgregor getting a huge payday outta this which will set his son's life for good, i also think mayweather could have done way worse damage to dude, as a matter of fact, i think he could have knocked him out in 2 rounds if he wanted to but opted against that and gave the guy a chance to earn his money somewhat.

if mayweather had knocked him out early,people would have still been complaining so damn if he did,damn if he didn't