Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather v McGregor: Confirned

'

someone pointed their camera at the tv LOL. It's way more reliable than anything else.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmgWvnnGy

Probably fair the fight was stopped. McGregor wouldn't go down but he was tired and taking hella shots.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Banned

lol that was fucking boring i can't believe anyone would pay $100 for it
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

They won't be able to keep the price that high for much longer. Millennials can't even afford an Ironman sized meal at applebees.

NOT SO FRESH. NO G BOBBY JOHNSON's Avatar

McGregor put up a better fight than I had expected

NOT SO FRESH. NO G BOBBY JOHNSON's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    someone pointed their camera at the tv LOL. It's way more reliable than anything else.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmgWvnnGy
    ghetto tactics ha

Banned

My friend got the fight but by 10 I was more interested in sleep than a predictable fight.

It was basically a sparring partner for Floyd. You can barely call this a real boxing match. I know MacGregor gave a good showing but this was actually more of an accomplishment for him than Floyd.

Mayweather has a lot of legit contenders but he doesn't want none of them. Probably better for him cuz they would be close fights.

Default Anyone watch Floyd embarrass McGregor?

I like Floyd matches because he fights with his head but this one was way too transparent and lame. MCGregor was done after 3 rounds and was tired to the point that u thought they drugged him. MMA is a fake ass pass time based on roids and meth anyways.

I don't even think it was a good showing. Dudes chin was on 98% of the fight and when it wasn't Floyd could still punch through his gloves. He fell for every trick Floyd had, even worst than pacquiao.

Banned

I'm more of a boxing fan but boxing is probably more corrupt than the MMA.

This fight just proves that hype sells PPVs more than the actual talent of the fighters because this was basically a sparring session for Mayweather, as expected, I don't think anyone who knows boxing would have thought it would be anything different.

Mayweather vs. The winner of GGG/Canelo is the fight.

But Mayweather won't risk it.

Banned

I think the fact he went ten rounds was an accomplishment. Mayweather is an all time great and a tactician so there was no question at all he could pick macgregor apart with ease.

I'm saying macgregor accomplished more because he got a payday he never would have gotten in MMA and didn't completely embarrass himself.

Anyone who expected a novice to be able to compete with Floyd was insane and just bought into the hype machine.

Now if it was Floyd and macgregor in a barroom and chairs and bottles are legal, I'd pay 100 to see that.

even though the outcome was exactly as expected it was still entertaining IMO. more so than any previous Floyd fight I can recall. At least he stuck to his word about actually boxing McGregor and not running around

That was mildly entertaining. McGregor tired himself out after the 4th round which was predictable. Didn't embarrass himself though.

And I am not 100% sure but a lot of people think Mayweather coming out wearing a balaclava was a dig at the IRA.

Also, why does every fuckin singer of the US national anthem drag it out? It sounded ridiculous compared to the Irish one. Just sing the fuckin thing

The national anthem is gay. They need to stop wasting our time with that shit. Wtf does that bafoonery have to do with national anthems?

Mcgregor not only embarassed himself but mma as a whole. Dude was just flailing his arms like a pregnant girl. When youre not allowed to numb yourself on MMA grade dope and roids dude was fighting like a fucking teenager with supportive parents. What was that estrogen shit he was doing to floyds back. I dont think dude covered his chin once.

Canelo doesnt have the IQ to compete with floyd. Nobody in boxing does because he pulls the same trick 50 times and it worked 50 times

yeah i forgot that mcgregors mma instincts kicked in and he kept doing hammer fist punches everytime they clinched lol, punching floyd with the side of his glove