Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why do bad things happen to good people :(

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

why do bad things happen to good people

why shouldn't bad things happen to good people

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I think that good people arent meant to be on earth, those who are pure hearted never make it past their tenage years, we all have a lil evil in us thats y we are still here.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

What time of the day were you walking by yourself? Stuff does happen in suburbs all the time....these days a lot of urban people have an image of all suburbs being rich, peaceful, white people, etc. You cant compare crimes in suburban areas to urban, but in some suburbs there are very high crime rates per person.

Perhaps you just looked like an easy target. You make it seem as you left without a fight or tried to make a retreat. As oddly as this sounds I have never seen someone walking down the street eating chips (fries im assuming since your from england) in a while. Only kids....maybe that is what made you look like an easy target.

i just logged on to give u lot an update of the situation, and wow, thanks to every one who replied.

lot of good ideas and i think they're all right.

yeah, 100pr00f, i should start working out or something. the only excercise i get is pushing trolleys around at work. it would make me healthier, and knowing that i've got the strength if needed would be good for confidence. hope i get off my lazy ass and startworking out. and i am gonna go hang around my sisters school with some friends very soon and hopefully find them, but i'm not gonna have my little sister follow around these nutcases, and they might not even be the same people that shes talking about.
    quote: You have good things and you have bad things and they can happen to people.

lol

soul controller, dude, u are so on my wavelength, thats the kinda line of thought that i was thinking, maybe i attracted this experience, and i need to learn some kinda lesson from it, and that stuff about positivity, and that it might be positive thing to go teach these dudes a lesson. and dude, u'v posted a lot of real interesting stuff, so peace

quote:
    fuck a mp3 player and a phone

if they took your food
    THEN its on

quote: they did

took his chips

quote: those motherfuckers

damnit, but lol

quote: if you are gonna be scared of guns
    you might as well just jump off a building now

peace LHX - i c wot u saying, don't worry, i'm not gonna let this experience make me feel scared to walk up and down

s ivy, u right too about being easily taken advantage off - i gotta do something about that

Machete, dude, sounds like u live in a crazy area. shame u never saw dudes face. londons not so bad that u'd need to carry a gun on u tho, and i ain't the kinda person to carry a gun, i hate guns

Paper Shapes, i'm glad you ain't scared no more, and i ain't gonna let that shit make me scared.

quote: protecting property sucks dick

yup, why can't everybody share everything

Scripted Warfare, u right, that shit is unacceptable, and something will be done.

quote: without being parry, its always a good idea to be more aware of your surroundings in public

aka

focused too much on the chips

yeah, lol

quote: why shouldn't bad things happen to good people

lol. peace Sunny Winters

quote:
    I think that good people arent meant to be on earth, those who are pure hearted never make it past their tenage years, we all have a lil evil in us thats y we are still here.

you might be right, but i don't like that line of thought - too negative

quote: What time of the day were you walking by yourself? Stuff does happen in suburbs all the time....these days a lot of urban people have an image of all suburbs being rich, peaceful, white people, etc. You cant compare crimes in suburban areas to urban, but in some suburbs there are very high crime rates per person.

yeah, i c wot u saying.

again, peace for all the replies.

so anyway, i'm coming home on the bus from work today, and i was talking to the bus driver about this shit, when we get to the bottom of my road, i see those same 3 dudes, so i get the bus driver to hurry up to get me home so i can call some friends. but without my fone numbers i couldn't get through to most people

anyway, so one really good friend of mine, almost family, whos a bit of a hood dude drove down in his work van with some work tools and one of his mates,they got to my house about 20mins after i see them dudes. us 3 and my dad and uncle in another car following drove around for a bit around where i saw them and where they might have gone from there, but we didn't find them. after about 5 mins, my dad and uncle went home, and us 3 drove around for about another20 mins, but we couldnt find them anywhere.

because i seen them in my area yesterday and today, they might be local, or one of them might be local, or they might have some friends or girls local who they visit. i hope thats the case, cos if so, then i will eventually find them. and i ain't no gangsta type dude wotsoever, but i kno my friends got my back and they hood dudes, and they gonna sort it out for me. hopefully, on friday, wen my friends got a day of work, we gonna go hang around my sisters school looking for them.

again, peace for caring to every one who replied
    fuck slinging
    crack rocks to poor folks,
    i'd rather sling
    real rocks at the cops!
    fuck blinging
    fast cars and flashy garms,
    i'd rather sing,
    hymns and psalms! kumbaya,
    inshallah,
    allahuakbar,
    jah rastafarah,