Thread: new Atari console

I mean this is good and everything but can they pull it off. Its a big investment to make and at the moment a risk. Will it try and compete with the Switch or go straight for Sony and Microsoft?

I was expecting Sega to make such an announcement after they said new things were coming.

unless you're sony, microsoft or nintendo, making a game console in this day and age seems like a no win scenario. unless its going to play PC games?

even consoles in general are slowly becoming obsolete vs PCs. as much as I prefer gaming on my PS4

Okay.

Good luck to Atari with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hasn't the Switch sold as well as the Wii. I think once a price drop happens it will sell more. I only have 3 games for it so far. I do think its good though. Just needs more games. They releasing a SNES classic and looking at the games list that has, Nintendo just has to do what they used to fucking do 25 years ago.

I hope Atari does this and it sells well, I actually see Microsoft abandoning the Xbox platform in a few years to focus more on PC. So theres high chance a gap opens for another contender.

people are still selling Switch's for more than retail price because they've been that hard to find. I still plan on getting one eventually solely for Zelda and I'm sure I'll find a few more games I like

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    unless you're sony, microsoft or nintendo, making a game console in this day and age seems like a no win scenario. unless its going to play PC games?

even consoles in general are slowly becoming obsolete vs PCs. as much as I prefer gaming on my PS4

weird looking thing, thats for sure