Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: RIP Prodigy of Mobb Deep

It was new to me too. So I just did a quick google search and it seems that it is out as a paperback and an audio book, but both versions are currently unavailable. it must be rare (limited release?) because one Dutch online shopping site I visited had the (unavailable) audio CD set at over $90

I’ve been looking all over for this book. Can’t find it available anywhere in either physical, ebook or audiobook.

Would love to check it out.

Peace!

Thats also new to me, his "My Infamous Life" is really dope, so I am also interested on this one.

BTW, I am very interested in new Prodigy music, I bet he has tons of unreleased music, and it has been 3 years since he passed way and we only got like one or two tracks from him, someone is taking to long to release it.

^^true his last album was supposed to be the first part of three albums, there have GOT to be more solo tracks in the vault, along with Mobb Deep material

I've just finished reading the Prison cookbook that Prodigy wrote. It was ok, quite short (which was a good thing). There was a few good tales in there, but it's mainly P talking through LOTS of different recipes using the same very limited ingredients each time. It got a bit repetitive. I've got the ebook if any one wants to check it out, I can send it via email.

Still haven't managed to track down the other book though! I'll keep searching though!

Peace!

Our own DJ Filthy Rich made a tribute mix for the 25th anniversary of 'The Infamous'

listen in full here : https://soundcloud.com/djfilthyrich/...dj-filthy-rich

tracklist + stream here (the sound on this YT vid is muted somewhere in the middle temporarily because of a Miles Davis sample, which is not the case in the same mix posted on soundcloud)

and just in case you missed the 20th anniversary tribute mix by J. Rocc back in the day :

back up link : https://www.mixcloud.com/selftitledm...r-tribute-mix/

single track remix from 2016 Produced by Nomoney of The Keycity Cavaliers

let's take it back to 1995

remix

Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I still have that Bloodshed And War maxi cassette single. Quran killed that beat. You could have told me Havoc produced it and I would have believed it. He really catered to his production style

Should probably unsticky this before the whole front page is RIP stickies.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Rest In Peace to Prodigy four years later..

RIP Cellblock P
    Retired.