Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wu Latino - Your Thoughts

L~>1<~NKS

Default Wu Latino - Your Thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace Fam,

Im not a Reggaeton fan - neva have been. I grew up on that '88-93 shit. Howeva I respeck my hispanic/latino fam to the fullest. But there are very few that can get my head bobbin in this genre.

I show love, I show respeck when due - I guess it's because my niggaz are into that genre and doin they thing in bring it to a new level (stay tuned). But if you come to my ear wit some half ass played out garbage, Im a let you know - hispanic or not.

Which brings me to Wu Latino and they're current artist's. Before I state my FULL DETAILED opinion - I wanna know from those who know; what these cats are about. 'Cause right about now, Im a bit fuckin displeased wit these niggaz and the way they carryin the flag.

Whatchu know? What's your opinion??

Keep it thorough fam - nuff respeck.

YO ON SOME REAL SHIT I HAVE A COPY OF THE WU-LATINO MIXTAPE... THAT SHIT IS DOPE AS HELL. RIGHT NOW I'M TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH WU-LATINO SO I CAN BANG THAT TRUE WU SHIT FROM THE EARLY 90'S SHIT... AND NOT SPIT IN JUST SPANISH, BECAUSE TRUE HARD CORE WU FANS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WU-TANG LATINO HAVING SOME TALENT FROM THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY. SOME HARDCORE LATIN NIGGA SPITTING THAT SHIT OVER WU - BEATS. FOR REAL I THINK I CAN PROVIDE THAT FOR WU-TANG LATINO AND WU-TANG FANS WORLDWIDE. THEY NEED A REAL HIP-HOP LATINO FROM THE TRISTATE AREA WHO KNOWS WHAT THE WU IS ABOUT AND HOW TO REPRESENT THAT W.. IN NO WAY DO I MEAN DISRESPECT TO THEM CATS BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING THEIR THING BUT WU-TANG LATINO IS MISSING AN ELEMENT.. TO BE HONEST I THINK I AM THAT MISSING ELEMENT.. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ON THE REGGAETON STAGE HOPEFULLY THEY CAN BRANCH OFF SO THAT THE WU-SUPPORTERS CAN SUPPORT WU-LATINO WITH SOMETHING THEY CAN UNDERSTAND. YO ON THE REAL CHECK WWW.WUTANGLATINO.COM

CHECK MY TRACK BELOW LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..... YO IF YA'LL FEEL ME PUT ME IN HIGH DEMAND W/ WU - LATINO !!!!
    Last edited by P-Noid Brown; 02-21-2006 at 04:59 PM.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown
    YO ON SOME REAL SHIT I HAVE A COPY OF THE WU-LATINO MIXTAPE... THAT SHIT IS DOPE AS HELL. RIGHT NOW I'M TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH WU-LATINO SO I CAN BANG THAT TRUE WU SHIT FROM THE EARLY 90'S SHIT... AND NOT SPIT IN JUST SPANISH, BECAUSE TRUE HARD CORE WU FANS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WU-TANG LATINO HAVING SOME TALENT FROM THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY. SOME HARDCORE LATIN NIGGA SPITTING THAT SHIT OVER WU - BEATS. FOR REAL I THINK I CAN PROVIDE THAT FOR WU-TANG LATINO AND WU-TANG FANS WORLDWIDE. THEY NEED A REAL HIP-HOP LATINO FROM THE TRISTATE AREA WHO KNOWS WHAT THE WU IS ABOUT AND HOW TO REPRESENT THAT W.. IN NO WAY DO I MEAN DISRESPECT TO THEM CATS BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING THEIR THING BUT WU-TANG LATINO IS MISSING AN ELEMENT.. TO BE HONEST I THINK I AM THAT MISSING ELEMENT.. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ON THE REGGAETON STAGE HOPEFULLY THEY CAN BRANCH OFF SO THAT THE WU-SUPPORTERS CAN SUPPORT WU-LATINO WITH SOMETHING THEY CAN UNDERSTAND. YO ON THE REAL CHECK WWW.WUTANGLATINO.COM

CHECK MY TRACK BELOW LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..... YO IF YA'LL FEEL ME PUT ME IN HIGH DEMAND W/ WU - LATINO !!!!
    See that's the feedback I needed 'cause I've only heard like 5 cuts from they website and really the only dude I was feelin was Ramses. The beats are sick, but the in general lyrics are played out @ least for me. Don't get me wrong I want Wu Latino to shine but these cats Wu Tang? I don't see it - not yet.

Yea I Hear You.. Trust Me The Mixtape Is Dope And Ramses Is That Nigga He Killed The Tape...EVERY TRACK HE WAS ON LITERALLY! There's Some Cat Named 2 Cara That's Hot (that Nigga Can Carry The Flag) He's Hard... But I Definitely Understand Your Questioning Into Why. They Need More Wu - Involvment And Wu - Friendly Beats. Yo L1nks Check My Track I'm Second To Spit On We The Corp.. Let Me Know What You Think. It's Militant... Sort Of A Killarmy Feel. Lemme Know If You Think I Can Hold The Flag Down For Wu-tang Latino. Honestly I Hate Reggaeton.... But I Have To Say... These Are The First Reggaeton Niggas I Can Actually Listen Too... I Don't Know If It's Because The Wu-symbol Is On It Or What The Fuck.... But I Liked The Mix C.d. It's Alot Better Than What The Site Offers.

dont like reggaeton at all and puttin the wu label on it isnt gonna make it better for me. raggaeton is reggaeton, wu or not.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

well they should make dom p the head of wu latino, he is purter rican, and hes big in brazil and eveywhere else.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    well they should make dom p the head of wu latino, he is purter rican, and hes big in brazil and eveywhere else.
    didn't he say in that interview that he was mad that they didn't contact him? It seemed weird that they didn't actually. Hes like the first person that pops up on your mind when you hear that wu-latino. Seems like big bro is handling his bro's beef haha.. Nah, honestly I haven't heard much of this wu-latino stuff..

Honestly I Agree With You Guys. I Would Like To Read Dom's Interview Where He Said That. PERSONALLY I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED HIM. I THOUGHT WU-LATINO WOULD BE MORE HIP-HOP ORIENTATED THAN REGGAETON. BUT WHO'S TO SAY THAT WON'T BE HAPPENING.

well, when they start doing more hiphop and less reggaeton maybe i'll get on board.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

y do dom p and 9th have beef anyways
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

y do dom p and 9th have beef anyways
    say what!? clear things up, when he said big bro did he mean that litterally or jus as a name?

wu cats in killa beez have beef?!?! shit man thats bad

i havent heard a single reagaton (spell?) track in my life so i dunno what to think of it.
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

he meant that literally, 9th and dom p have beef

he meant that literally, 9th and dom p have beef
    yeah but are they brothers literally?? thats what i meant?? or just a name.

whats the beef over...details??
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

they are brothers, they got the same mother

Ofcourse I support my familia.