Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wu Latino - Your Thoughts

IIGHT. first of all I don't know why ppl compare reggaeton to hip hop, makes no fuckin' sense, reggaeton should be compared to dance hall or w/eva ...

On Wu Latino: I think they did a horrible job w/ Wu Latino period. LOL, Puerto Rican reggaeton is what blew up, mostly young boricua acts like wisin y yandel, zion y lennox, alexis y fido etc and guess who Wu Latino signs? Two old Dominican dudes that sound cheesy as fuck ....lol ... I played some of their shit to my pplz & they were like, :confused: wtf ... If any of ya work for Wu Latino let them know that my boy who used to do parties with Tony Dize( my cousin ) can def do better then los van yen or w/eva their name is ... pz

Da Stonebringa

that shit is horrible, not that i had much hopes for it but my god come on
    Wu Got It Locked Performin' Live On Yo Hottest Block

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    y do dom p and 9th have beef anyways
    He never said, just that it was personal. Hell, they've been friends most of their lives sometimes shit like that just happens...

But back on the topic, I wasn't too much feelin it at first checkin out the tracks they had first released. But as time goes on it's getting more tollerable. Even if I don't understand much spanish, it was still ill to hear the Wu-Latino cats spittin over C.R.E.A.M. and the State of Grace beats. But even still it kinda feels like their Reggaeton first - Wu second...

All in all, they have potental. It all depends on how well they appeal to their main demographic that'll determine their sucess though.
    Last edited by Bloo; 02-22-2006 at 12:45 AM.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

^^co-sign BlooHook pretty much. that's as good as I couldve put it. Love to Wu Latino.

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown
    Yea I Hear You.. Trust Me The Mixtape Is Dope And Ramses Is That Nigga He Killed The Tape...EVERY TRACK HE WAS ON LITERALLY! There's Some Cat Named 2 Cara That's Hot (that Nigga Can Carry The Flag) He's Hard... But I Definitely Understand Your Questioning Into Why. They Need More Wu - Involvment And Wu - Friendly Beats. Yo L1nks Check My Track I'm Second To Spit On We The Corp.. Let Me Know What You Think. It's Militant... Sort Of A Killarmy Feel. Lemme Know If You Think I Can Hold The Flag Down For Wu-tang Latino. Honestly I Hate Reggaeton.... But I Have To Say... These Are The First Reggaeton Niggas I Can Actually Listen Too... I Don't Know If It's Because The Wu-symbol Is On It Or What The Fuck.... But I Liked The Mix C.d. It's Alot Better Than What The Site Offers.
    No doubt shun - I'll take a listen and I'll be listening to ur track.

wuswordz95

i think wu latino is alright. i really do like the mama vita song. i supposely hate reggaton. i guess i like that song cuz its not populaur and no shouting in it. im so confused i thought i hated reggaton. all i know is i want wu latino to burt pitbull and daddy yankee. then wu latino becomes more hip hop thus ending reggaton

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown
    Honestly I Agree With You Guys. I Would Like To Read Dom's Interview Where He Said That.
    here you go p-noid:

Thanks For The Insite On That.... Does Team Napalm Have A Website?
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz truth0ne's Avatar

I'm not a big fan of Reggaeton, but I do support seeing the Latino brothas catch shine in the game, especially seeing as how they have just as much claim to creating hip-hop as Black folks do.

Strength in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    he meant that literally, 9th and dom p have beef
    BEFF DETAILS YOU DUMBASS! TELL US THE DETAILS !

Lone of the dogs family

Im from colombia and i have the best group in this city the dogs family is our names and we represent the real culture, no one know us out of this country but someday we are gonna sell our album the dogs style, i just wanna tell to the people no one is better than our god becouse he give us the power and the real inspiration for do everything.

wu latino sucks. you have to be retarded to enjoy that fucking reggaeton crap.

bam dida bing, bam dida bing, bam dida bing. it's like if someone asked Cheech to make military marching music. i hate reggaeton!!

Quote Originally Posted by crass
    wu latino sucks. you have to be retarded to enjoy that fucking reggaeton crap.

bam dida bing, bam dida bing, bam dida bing. it's like if someone asked Cheech to make military marching music. i hate reggaeton!!

youre wrong man. i think it goes like umtss - umtss - umtsss - umtsss...
    reggaeton united under one fucin beat