Thread: Heaven Razah (Hell Razah) x Ayatollah - 'Blaxploitation' album dropping July 4

Default Heaven Razah (Hell Razah) x Ayatollah - 'Blaxploitation' album dropping July 4

you can preorder the collaborative EP 'Blaxploitation : A Piece Of The Action' now

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*jDO1oFQDhEGslyfVFqICJA.jpeg[/IMG]

as far as I can tell this will be a digital only release

since Ayatollah is a producer I'm expecting all new beats on this project

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0735J7ZMJ

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/bl...n/id1251642423

1. The unbeaten INTRO ft. DJ Flipcyide

2. Rich and black

3. The business INTERLUDE

4. Maximum volume

5. Uppercut INTERLUDE

6. The looking glass

7. Live or die INTERLUDE

8. Love never dies

9. Don't touch my records INTERLUDE

10. Record shoppin'

11. Nostalgia

12. OUTRO

more on Hell Razah at www.hellrazahdigital.com
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-30-2017 at 12:45 AM.
    Retired.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Attached Images Attached Images
    We do it for the people.

there's physicals available as well
    Retired.

Veteran Member

He sounds different on this...

Peace CT

Sh!t 25 bucks for physical. Will probably still cop simply cuz of Razah's health. Peace

no doubt... it's great to see Razah at it again. i believe that this is one of the first time we actually hear Razah record AFTER his coma (the other stuff sunded more lke whatever verses he recorded for mixtapes and stashing for the future before it happened). so major KUDOS to him for this..

and Ayatollah man. i've always been a big Ayatollah fan since he produced "Ms Fat Booty", you know i had to check the sleeve for production credits as soon as that joint came on. he can do both really soulful joints that hit you in the heart and pure hardcore shit that'll have your head nodding, but it's always an unmistakable 'Tollah sound. i'm a big fan of "Welcome 2 Red Hook Houses", bought it in a store just when it dropped, but at the same time i was slightly dissapointed due to all the hype before on how Ayatollah was producing the entire thing. anyway we got that album later of course, in the form of "R.I.I.P. Thug Angelz" which was another project I played a whole lot (save for the bonus tracks).

So Hell Razah and Ayatollah is a no-brainer. they really compliment each other well and i'm glad to hear that there's physical copies as well - although i'm buying so much phsical musices (both jazz and hip hop) that i have huge troubles finding ways to store everything now. don't you have this trouble Lee Towers?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

OH and one more thing, AYATOLLAH hooked up with the homie DRASAR MONUMENTAL (who produced some of MF Grimm's best albums of all time with the "Good Morning Vietnam" - a project my voice was even featured on haha) and they have a group called THE BOXCUTTER BROTHERS, releasing music on vinyl. there's been 4 installments so far, the 3 first was all or almost-all (one song on one breaking the mold) instrumental music but not just boring 6 seconds loops to infity but an atual musical experience.

This year they brought back the group but with a new and improved formula. You see hanging around with some of the baddest emcees you tend to pick up a few things.. so one side has Drasar rhyming over Ayatollah beats and the other 'Tollah over Drasar beats. and they actually came through with it! So that's Boxcutter Brothers #4, i highly recommended it.. i was really blown away by it. check out the sampler and if you like what you hear, support and get it t VendettaVinylVietnam.com:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!