corruptifullness
    riiiight.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    yall inbreeders have fun now
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Personally i hate people of all races people suck and its like i can hardly trust anybody these days. Ive had a bad experience with black people and little experience with other races besides white people and thats what i am white but ive had problems with white people as well. People genenerally cant be trusted though from my experience and its sad cuz im a person that can be trusted too but its like everyone else is caught in a never ending cycle of corruptifullness that started a long time ago and is probably never going to end it sucks but thats just the way it is and ive accepted that. Im greatful for the people in my life that i can trust and my fans. I say fuck everyone else they are not my problem and im just not gonna deal with it anymore the sand niggers are taking over these days and they can go to the sand niggers for help cuz i just don't care anymore
    Why are you rapping in the first place? You are in no position to talk smack about anyone.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Cuz i wont stop doing it fuck that shit but i haven't been active in awhile besides this music book im reading. Im living life right now instead of rap but don't worry i will be back my nigga. I just raised my level like a million times too im doing big things right now
    Last edited by project tillogic; 08-07-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    yall inbreeders have fun now
    You don't need to worry about that and why the fuck are you posting pictures from my facebook to here but it doesn't even matter anyways
    Last edited by project tillogic; 08-07-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Adderall to meth is a rather large jump, fuckin hell lol
    Actually, I think they are practically the same thing.

Adderall is amphetamine. Meth is amphetamine. One is sold to you by a legal drug hustler in a white lab coat. The other is sold to you by some beady eyed, strung out street peasant.

I think if you do some research online you will come to the same conclusion.

Peace.

Banned

There's a difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine. I've never had adderall but meth in my experience is like mdma times 10 and as far as I can tell adderall isn't.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I've never tried meth but anything that makes people do what meth heads do has to feel awesome.