Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Linkin park chester bennington commits suicide

Lol please don't take that shit seriously.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

He was a poor excuse for a man. How many times did we want to quit because things looked overwhelming? 90 year olds with terminal cancer have more fight to live than this brat that had it all. Set a disgraceful example to his children that when things get too crazy, just kill yourself to make the problems go away.
    Disgusting.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

The media has an agenda to create a nation of pussified transgender bitches because if any man with a backbone was pulling the strings, they'd intentionally ignore and purposely not cover a celebrity suicide like his out of courtesy that there might be copy cats out there.
    We dont need any more fuckin fags in this country leaving our children fatherless.

Haha shut up you clueless fag.

RIP. Was never a huge fan but my brother was a big fan. Seen them live in Dublin with Metallica around 02/03 and Linkin Park got pelted with bottles by Metallica fans through the whole set. Felt bad for all the Linkin Park fans who paid lots of money to see them. They definitely were better than the majority of the nu metal shit round at the time and sound a lot less dated than the rest now

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    He was a poor excuse for a man. How many times did we want to quit because things looked overwhelming? 90 year olds with terminal cancer have more fight to live than this brat that had it all. Set a disgraceful example to his children that when things get too crazy, just kill yourself to make the problems go away.
    Disgusting.
    This is very rude, considering the fact that a man just die. We don't know what Bennington was going through. Second, we all aren't the same in terms of strength and will power. Some people can endure hardships better than others, so to call him "A poor excuse for a man" is way out of line. Third, out of his work, we didn't know the guy.

I will agree that he didn't think about his six kids and wife before he made the decision to end his life. Again, we did not know him.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Haha shut up you clueless fag.

RIP.
    +rep
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

More celebrities should commit suicide
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

RIP

never been a fan of the music but that's not relevant

I hope his family pull through emotionally

Heard he was a good friend of chris cornell's, never knew that before

machete plz lead the way on the suicide front bro, I'll throw you an RIP thread on here
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Machete wont be missed lol
    N.I.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Sigh i didnt make this thread for u homos n ur lame ass words if somebody dies in the muzik business imo wheter rapper acoustic soul etc..i will post it if u dont have good thoughts about it...keep it to ur fuckin self...momma should of taught u that if u aint got nothing good to say (specially about somebody that died) i will try my upmost to get u banned..even tho we make jokes about ppl at certain times when it comes to music i take it very seriousl about dieing. U guys maybe never lost someone close to u b4..n thats y u think u can talk freely..im friends with admins here dont make me put ur name on the list shitheads not saying they do anything cuz i have no pull on these forums but id makenit known ur a pos.
    Last edited by Father N Dangerous; 07-25-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Oh you found time to post on wucorp between your chester jerk off sessions? Get bent you fuckin twerp

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Father N Dangerous View Post
    Sigh i didnt make this thread for u homos n ur lame ass words if somebody dies in the muzik business imo wheter rapper acoustic soul etc..i will post it if u dont have good thoughts about it...keep it to ur fuckin self...momma should of taught u that if u aint got nothing good to say (specially about somebody that died) i will try my upmost to get u banned..even tho we make jokes about ppl at certain times when it comes to music i take it very seriousl about dieing. U guys maybe never lost someone close to u b4..n thats y u think u can talk freely..im friends with admins here dont make me put ur name on the list shitheads not saying they do anything cuz i have no pull on these forums but id makenit known ur a pos.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Machete View Post
    Oh you found time to post on wucorp between your chester jerk off sessions? Get bent you fuckin twerp
    Seriously?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

This isn't a safe space for you cuck faggots
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Lol Machetes a piece of shit. I don't think anybody wants a "safe space", but it shouldn't be a haven for gaping cunts either. Usually when somebody gets banned here its because they diss a mod or something, those guys could give a shit about somebody saying something tacky and awful.

Lighten up, dudes.

nada ignorante

suck this drunk alchohol Pica
    N.I.