Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sidious Katana Loses Battle to Some Blokes

Battle rap is almost always pathetic and embarrassing, but from my recollection this dude actually used to post up some pretty decent lyrics in the temple. I have no idea how he became such a joke on here. I missed that whole thing.

Wait are you guys serious? Battles are the shit. There's no way in hell you can have a legit battle in Australia or the UK cause of the accents (especially the UK).
    What battles are you guys talking about?

bwahaha . still dropping the you have mental illness lines while trying to cope with his lack of a torso. literally looks like a peanut with hair . I forget how but me and this limp wristed limey had mad verbal beef here . the good old days ahaha I hate myself

this video is awkward to say the least
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I have no idea how he became such a joke on here.
    This isn't how he became a joke, but it certainly continued here.

www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?93771-Sid-aka-shallah-justice-s-mom-is-looking-for-a-roommate-2-live-with-her-and-sid-haha
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 08-02-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Wait are you guys serious? Battles are the shit. There's no way in hell you can have a legit battle in Australia or the UK cause of the accents (especially the UK).
    What battles are you guys talking about?
    Dude the East London accent used in Grime is tha shit, one of the only accents that sounds good rapping outside of Merica. Wiley was da bomb back in the the day. Would also add the North Dublin accent to that but its beyond the average Wu Corper's comprehension.

Sid was a bitch. One of the easiest members on here to annoy. Potato loving bomb making leprechaun looking Irish fag was one my favorite of his responses.

Is Sid's accent the east london one? His sounds like the Ali G accent. I think culturally so much emphasis is put in not sounding assertive or direct in England that it makes battle rapping difficult. Especially using an accent developed under that backdrop. A lot of English people would sound dope reading a book review or narrating a documentary (which has to be a comically large portion of their GDP). The east coast US accent works best for battle rapping because of how crass it sounds, everyone else is fighting uphill a little. Though people are starting to find NY accents funny.

'

I prefer the cadence and pitch of Pimp C's voice when he talks about hairy stripper assholes

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Is Sid's accent the east london one? His sounds like the Ali G accent. I think culturally so much emphasis is put in not sounding assertive or direct in England that it makes battle rapping difficult. Especially using an accent developed under that backdrop. A lot of English people would sound dope reading a book review or narrating a documentary (which has to be a comically large portion of their GDP). The east coast US accent works best for battle rapping because of how crass it sounds, everyone else is fighting uphill a little. Though people are starting to find NY accents funny.
    I don't think theres any cultural emphasis on not being assertive in England, it probably just sounds different to you because some of the phrasing and tones used are different to American accents.

Anyway I hate this thing in battle rap where you can basically take as long as you like to think of a line and don't have to rap on a beat. Thats cheating imo.

'

Didn't Cannibus a couple years back, read line for line from a spiral notebook and still lost? It doesn't even seem remotely entertaining.

'

Lmao, I guess Eminem produced this new movie

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    lolz, the only thing that's more pathetic than bragging about how grimey your hood is is when it's not even true.
    Wait are you guys serious? Battles are the shit.
    The idea is good, but unfortunately most people I've seen participating in it are utterly pathetic human beings.

I wonder if durag Eminem or dehydrated clone Eminem was behind this..if it was durag Eminem it's on and poppin

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    The idea is good, but unfortunately most people I've seen participating in it are utterly pathetic human beings.
    So you would do better?

^dude, think about that comment and ask yourself why in fuck you would be stupid enough to say it. When was there ever the slightest implication that I could do better or that I consider myself a battle rapper?

I encourage u to ask yourself these questions cos making throwaway dumb fuck comments like that in this day in age really is a horrible habit to have.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lmfao
    We do it for the people.