Thread: Masta Killa - Tiger and the Mantis (Ft. Inspectah Deck and GZA)

PRODIGAL SUN UncontrolledSubstans's Avatar

Default Masta Killa - Tiger and the Mantis (Ft. Inspectah Deck and GZA)

They all came through. Not crazy about the beat.
    Last edited by UncontrolledSubstans; 10-02-2017 at 02:20 AM.

not bad! I'm surprised cause GZA's verse is dope. I thought he fell off. Not lyrically but his flow was meh recently

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Siiick. Now I'm not let down by my purchase. Definitely some choice bangers on this album, this, Trouble, Therapy, Noodles. Sounds like half the album is raw, half is soulful. Not bad, Killa.

EDIT: More hyped for GZA's album, now. Deck always brings bars & flow no matter the track.
    Fav Wu Members - Deck . GZA . Ghost
    Upcoming
    GZA/Genius – Dark Matter ; Liquid Swords II: The Return of the Shadowboxer * Inspectah Deck – Uncontrolled Substance 2 * Raekwon – The Purple Tape Files ; Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Pt. III * Ghostface Killah x MF DOOM – DOOMStarks: Swift & Changeable * Ghostface Killah – Supreme Clientele Presents… Blue & Cream: The Wally Era * Method Man – Crystal Meth * Method Man x Redman – Blackout! 3 ; How High 2/Too High * Masta Killa – Loyalty is Royalty (9/29)

soooo fucking dope

everyone is spot on and the beat is a monsta
    Retired.

the album always leads me back to this track and noodles p 1

Tiger and the Mantis might be the most wu sounding banger out of S.I. in a long time
    Retired.

Its good to hear gza.
    Noodles pt.1 is my favorite joint on this album

PRODIGAL SUN

this is dope,,,real wu-sound

crazy track, GZA absolutely assassinated it and i'm feeling the beat big time.. like Bone said it's got a real Wu sound. the whole "Loyalty" project is pretty damn refreshing imo

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!