Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: RZA Announces New Album Wu-Tang: The Saga Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    whats good man? long time no see.

all good bro, thanks for asking... busy with life and the bullshit that comes with from bad relationships.. Hows things with yourself bro? cant recall where about in the uk your from.. i want to say Oldham :s

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    all good bro, thanks for asking... busy with life and the bullshit that comes with from bad relationships.. Hows things with yourself bro? cant recall where about in the uk your from.. i want to say Oldham :s
    haha nah, Reading born and raised :P I'm good, always good man thanks

haha not close at all!! other side of the country from oldham.. lol i got some reli's in Reading.. also my exes godmother lives there.. supposed to go see her soon.. need a witness statement off of her.. lol.. may give you a shout on here before i go down

On If What You Say Is True the beat plays for a 1 minute after the ODB part like somebody was suppose to rap at that point, it would be cool if someone adds a U-god verse to that part after ODB

Peace CT

I actually like how the beat plays out. Reminds me of RZA's golden era. He was good for one of those per album. Peace

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

I haven't posted here for a few years. The album is pretty decent. 7.5/10 for me. We have to understand that these dudes are almost in their 50's, therefore we shouldn't expect them to make the same type of music they did earlier in their career. That RZA "Saga skit" should have been a whole song, he dropped some serious knowledge. GZA is only on one song and U-God isn't on it (wtf). Overall the album is dope, especially the lyrics. Some of the singing don't fit though. Peace out ! I'm back to retirement lol.
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 10-14-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Like the album a lot...it gives you the taste for 'W' music again like a good starter before a main course.

Peace CT

When did Wu choruses get so bad? Somebody get Blue Ras, Tekitha n even Suga Bang out of retirement. I will take Thea over these RnB duds as well. Anyway album has some heat as well as some snoozers. These guys can still rhyme. My man beefs r the hooks, skits n the couple oddball guests. So album is in the 7 range. Peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Yes, I do.

It's always the same here.

In two weeks, everybody will agree that this tape is crap. Horrible beats. This sounds like that Mediocre Man album. I can't even remember the name.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    I haven't posted here for a few years. The album is pretty decent. 7.5/10 for me. We have to understand that these dudes are almost in their 50's, therefore we shouldn't expect them to make the same type of music they did earlier in their career. That RZA "Saga skit" should have been a whole song, he dropped some serious knowledge. GZA is only on one song and U-God isn't on it (wtf). Overall the album is dope, especially the lyrics. Some of the singing don't fit though. Peace out ! I'm back to retirement lol.
    OH MAN!!! Its Shaolins Bloody Tampon from New Carrollton from the old WTW days. I used to own this kid daily....

but anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    For the physical album lovers out there : is this being released in the mid price range everywhere? Amazon took about $7 off the pre-sale price upon the actual release. That hardly ever happens lol.
    i got the shit for $9.99 plus tax at Best Buy...it was marked down for a "limited time" like $1.50 - $2(cant remember if it was $11.99. or $11.49 original price)

They can sell it as such, but it doesnt really have the feel of a wu-tang group album. that hue hef nigga got to go, shouldnt be on there, leave it to raekwon to bring a wack nigga on a supposed group wu album, his voice is horrible...

nada ignorante

Fuck yall complaining, this album is dope if u dont like it go listen to faggits such as kendrick and them......

ive never listened to kendrick or them... i dont listen to pop hiphop, lots of dope artists out there, who produce amazing beats and lyrics.. and dont go pop. unlike what wu have tried to do here

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Fuck yall complaining, this album is dope if u dont like it go listen to faggits such as kendrick and them......
    lol. 2017 my dude. You should be secure enough with your sexuality to not need to use "faggits" as an insult.

So much for subjectivity huh? "LIKE IT ALLS YOU FAGGITS GRRR" hahaha damn.

How about buy yourself a toilet, sit underneath the bend whilst Rza is taking a shit and eat it all up. No different than dick riding this garbage album. 3-4 decent songs. rest is shite.. peace! fagggit lol

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    When did Wu choruses get so bad? Somebody get Blue Ras, Tekitha n even Suga Bang out of retirement. I will take Thea over these RnB duds as well. Anyway album has some heat as well as some snoozers. These guys can still rhyme. My man beefs r the hooks, skits n the couple oddball guests. So album is in the 7 range. Peace
    yo...this.
    Idk how it happened, but you would almost forget that they came into hip hop with some of the best chorus' in history

shame on a nigga who tried to run game..
    wutang clan ain't nothing to fuck with
    bring the ruckus
    clan in the front
    after the laughter
    m.e.t.h.o.d man
    Cash rules everything around me
    shimmy shimmy ya
    ice cream
    all that i got is you
    when the mc came, to live out their name
    bring the pain

then they unanimously decided that great chorus' had nothing to do with their success and dropped that whole thing. It makes no sense, and as years go they keep dropping these half dead after thought ass chorus' on over looped fruity loops beats. PYT and Triumph are their only hits with no emphasis on a chorus. It's like Michael Jackson deciding that dancing had nothing to do with his all around theme and the rest of the world going along with it. Then when they perform their old chorus' they're all on fire, but when it's time to make new songs, they just repeat some lame ass shit or get some zombie ass californian singer to waste song space.