Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Darryl, are you alive?

Banned

Default Hey Darryl, are you alive?

Check in with your beloved gen chat losers. We want updates on your safety. Ever since Nebraska was admitted to the Big Ten I got this funny feeling in my Duluth trading boxer briefs type thing.

Anyway let's see some pics. If you're alive.....If not rest easy Igbo D.

I died at 'Igbo D'. Idk why you waited like 6 years to be funny but you're def the Masta Killa of gen chat.

Been stranded in the apt for 3 days and kinda going crazy. I underestimated the flooding. And I got sugar free Powerade and it tastes like someone spit in your water. I feel guilty being this unproductive for this long. I literally spent all of Sunday on a bed waiting for GOT and eating off brand cinnamon toast crunch from a box.

Idk if anyone's DIED yet but a lot of dumb fucks got stranded trying to drive. Arabs are getting TIME for increasing the price of gas 5 fold because they dont have many endearing qualities.

Only pics I can provide are of my balcony and some drizzle. I have 3rd floor privilege so nothing'll happen.

Leave the DrownedGods to GoT and stay safe mayne.

After they come get you in a dingy drop a mixtape in Audiobooth called Views From The 3.
    Retired.

Banned

When cersei was about to Kill Jaime I had a fat black black womanl "oh no you Betta not" out loud moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Arabs are getting TIME for increasing the price of gas 5 fold because they dont have many endearing qualities.
    i saw pics of water bottles being sold for $20 and shit too. retarded.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Its hilarious to me that houston is "flood prone" and parts of the city consistently flood on a yearly basis but only 1 in 6 ppl have Flood insurance there LOL. Jesus christ. If anybody needs flood insurance, its houston retards who'll tell you the city is flood prone like its not a big deal. I mean, it probly costs like $10-$20/month? maybe a bit more cause parts are guaranteed to flood every year lol

On top of that, a new law goes into effect on Friday that makes it harder for homeowners to negotiate with insurance companies when they're flooded. like insurance companies can say, this damage will cost $100,000. But you're like, nah bro, its more like $500,000. Its going to be alot harder to do that come friday lol.

I wont be surprised if they delay the law taking effect though.
    Last edited by food for thought; 08-29-2017 at 05:03 PM.
    We do it for the people.

Isn't his name Derek?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

^^yes. It would be cool though if White TSA was called Darryl haha

I just can't with these fools online sayingTrump jumped right into it when Harvey hit but where was Obama during Katrina? lololol

*add bushdisappoint.jpeg*
    Retired.

'

The mayor was given fair warning to start evacuations but never did. His excuse was that they couldn't pin point which neighborhoods would flood and a large scale evac would cause chaos. Well NO SHIT, it's a flood. That's why you look at historical data and spot patterns that determine which areas are most vulnerable and get the word out to them first. Then inform lesser risk communities until the choice is optional. That's how you prevent a Hollywood style World War Z evacuation.

Plus if you are mayor you can show the press you went through proper protocol.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    ^^yes. It would be cool though if White TSA was called Darryl haha

It would be cool if Scruface and White TSA let me hang in their VIP section for a chance of unlimited red hot dogs and natural ice

Hahaha dude wtf is natural ice.

Evacuations don't work. The last time they did it a shit ton of people died.

I agree about the insurance thing. People are dumb here. Every new apt complex or housing estate has a massive man made water fixture. Massive ones. And they're a part of the issue. There's no flood resistent building code, and it'll take the city weeks to react. Nobody gets flood insurance and everyone wants a 1st story apt cause they 'don't want to climb stairs'.

There are 0 gov. designated shelter's or relief areas, just people being nice and businesses choosing to help out.

And all floods hit everyone by surprise

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Hahaha dude wtf is natural ice.
    It probably sounds like something Rae and Ghost would rap about, and sounds awesome but it's not. It's NOT.

Banned

Natty ice is a gateway to steel reserve

LOL i take it that their shit beer dor people with patchy facial hair and pronounce get as ghet. I dont remember the inbred beer of nebraska. Ill ask around