Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Millenial dipshits,Prison is where its at these days....

Banned

Shout out the homie Noel, peace god

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^haha, mad lolz.

I've never called anybody a cuck in my life. I need to do it asap. I say it to myself all the thyme. Almost always 'fucken cuck'. Like just for no reason other than to say cuck.

I need to find somebody I can call a fucken cuck.

I've actually never even heard the word spoken out loud tbh. Only ever seen it on the internet.

Fucken cuck faggot.

I have 0 interactions IRL with white people, especially early onset erectile dysfunction driven internet dwelling low carb trump niggas, so I don't think i'll ever hear that word ever in my life.
    had I stayed in nebraska am sure i'll find bird chest goys with it tattooed to their head but I only see white people in traffic now so it's all good.
    probably won't use it in real life either because I'm black/have a functioning dick.

i've also never heard anyone say 'snowflake' 'swj' 'libtard' and other uncircumcised epithets as well, which i believe is also attributed to the demographic realities of my day to day interactions.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I have 0 interactions IRL with white people, especially early onset erectile dysfunction driven internet dwelling low carb trump niggas, so I don't think i'll ever hear that word ever in my life.
    had I stayed in nebraska am sure i'll find bird chest goys with it tattooed to their head but I only see white people in traffic now so it's all good.
    probably won't use it in real life either because I'm black/have a functioning dick.

i've also never heard anyone say 'snowflake' 'swj' 'libtard' and other uncircumcised epithets as well, which i believe is also attributed to the demographic realities of my day to day interactions.
    lol good post.

I never heard the word "cuck" used outside of this site until I heard in the news about Steve Bannon calling Jared Kushner that behind his back lol. Go figure.

I've since come to realize there is a bit of alt-right talking points and views that gets brought to this site from certain posters and then others join them (including so called minorities and other retards that join in that shit even though its against their own self interests like middle and lower class retards voting for trump even though hes is shitting on their whole existence and rubbing their face in it)
    We do it for the people.

Banned

ITT: People are surprised to hear a wide variety of vocabulary when interacting with more people from wider demographics online than in their day to day life.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Suck this drunk alcoholic cuck.

You're all fucken cucks.

Banned

Noel is the Hounds Little cuckboy.

Banned

Bruh, you got bigger problems coming to your door. Lol.

I notice grave has gone silent. That's can't be good for you.

'

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lol good post.

I never heard the word "cuck" used outside of this site until I heard in the news about Steve Bannon calling Jared Kushner that behind his back lol. Go figure.

I've since come to realize there is a bit of alt-right talking points and views that gets brought to this site from certain posters and then others join them (including so called minorities and other retards that join in that shit even though its against their own self interests like middle and lower class retards voting for trump even though hes is shitting on their whole existence and rubbing their face in it)
    It truly is an amazing insult. I'm starting to get the notion aging black males are jealous they are stuck using 4 year old slang like "Thot, Bai, bedwench, CAC, and Lit".

Blacks use "coon" on each other, whites use "cuck". Lol like we really need you and TSA to take a Hardy Boys adventure to discover "The Mystery of the Cuck".

Banned

Cuck is the best thing the Aussie culture has brought us since Pat Bateman diatribes.

'

I have 0 interactions IRL with white people.
    We don't blame you after what went down in Nebraska

I have no idea what any of those terms sideshow n TSA mentioned mean. Like thot n sjw n all that shit.

Alls I know is that you're all a bunch of FUCKING CUCKS!!!

'

I remember BIRDCHEST lol. I used to use that in KTL threads.
    Last edited by The Seer; 09-11-2017 at 07:37 PM.