This is the completed version of the song

The name of the song is "on my way" i bought the beat from my long time buddy at e8t beats he had me find him a beat for the template and then this is what he came up with. Listen to "on my way" at www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic

Onmw15

intro - :0-:20

verse - :20.645-1:01.935

hook - 1:01.935-1:22.581p

bridge - 1:22.581-1:32.903

verse - 1:32.903-2:14.194

hook - 2:14.194-2:34.839

verse - 2:34.839-3:16.129
Q

hook - 3:16.129-3:36.774

outro - 3:36.774-3

Zero

Yeah Yeah This is projectillogic 2017 here we come Baby Yeah

Just give me some love cuz I do this like crack

I'm back I'm back Baby I'm back

Look i’ve Accomplished all this sick atomic astonishing shit

Handle The Comic Strip with a flick I once gave a kiss to a fish

I Light A Candle to the strip I don’t care about no bitch

Sippin on some scizzor sip sipping on some sip

Sippin on some scizzor I don't give a shit Just Look at the print

I’m suppose to be the winner why would you flip

Here's a tip why lie And don’t be a bitch

Here we come once again straight from my mind I don’t try to pretend

Why not be my friend for all Of time my rhymes won’t lie or relent.

What you said is screwed in the head here’s the news why try I'm signEd IN revenge

You have my pledge this will never happen again...... no more threats

I will rise and Climb and speak from the dead I don't rhyme for pretend

MeditationS made me wise I'm So fly I Don't cry from The heavenS I was sent

It's great to be alivE And Don't be supriseD I was given aLl These giftS

I be a pimp....... I'm so slick

Chorus

I'm on my way playing thElse games

my rhymes So insane im on a crazy train

I'm on my way im never going away

fuck hitting the breaks I'm coming On stage

I'm on my way whatever you say

I love All the fame It puts a smile on Myface

I'm well on my Way superman in a caPe

I'm becoming a great with my hands on the gate

—--------------------------------

we ride in Ferraris / I'm old school like atariS

I've been writing sick rhymes since thE 90s On safaris

I fight All Gnarly like I'm the army/ IMy no longer starving like IM Doing the farming

Plus i'm better and charming ,/I'm slick like the rims On a Tricked out harly

The rate at which I open =my 3rd eye to some can be very alarming/I really like kate and she knows; im a darling

My dreams are more than half baked just like a big desert cake with a whole bunch of frosting

I steady keep a fast pace / i steady aim for first place /im running all this fast game. //I will never consider stopping.
My sweat be dripping on this hot day it's people who are simular to me and who have not shaved that the voices are always haunting../yall should run away hard and soon ofast and get awayfarbloody rap game as possible if your anywhere near my advanced age and your still only starting

I'm way ahead of the uh g&ame/now gather round /I'm th)e all thesej girls need to know that I need get laid plus im the star of the party

Im so hot and Im not even fake /i laugh at people who hate like they were still in 5th grade mate/Compared to me yall Niggas Are still playing with your barbies

I make rap great thats my fate/I'm so not afraid to make mistakes when I go on dates with girls that are starving

Hey its OK.. but Writing me off would be a great big mistake/ especially because I'm steady expanding like an army/

all my girls need to know.. that some time ago.. I went through some major change./now I can handle any place you want to go.. Now yall can no longer hurt or even harm me so it's safe for us to play .
Even if you just want to bone..or try a relationship some things still stay the same. Or maybe you want me to hold you close .. Either way our friendship is still safe

girl I'm the shit, I got money plus I'm already made just so you know your the girl.. like the person that is inside barney
Girl I can take you to the lake/plus i make it rain/ I can be yours just so you know that I'm really the new prince charming /

For the most part i make my raps while I'm all alone... this is the way that there made...
I always get super blazed before even starting /
I don't need a professional studio cux I do it all from home plate /I've been going viral like I was steady barfing/my flows always be off the chain like I be carving my own name

Some people already know that now is the time that im about to blow.. Just like in space like the big bang..

My style is so very deep like I was sparring/

I've sacrificed more than you could ever know for this rap game which never grows old and it hardly decays.. I just want you to hit play when you enter my page/I'm steady hot and no longer cold... I hope yall understand and all Yall know /that this rap game is insane and in a way it has already scarred me

For many years I had little time for friends or even hoes I just made many flows/ that's how songs of my quality are made/that's why this illogical project steady grows/like straight barley or even hay

Some people shed heavy tears for people that they hardly even know /but for me it's my emotions that I hardly show /but I've invested so many years in this game for all my fans... just like I was a traveling carney.
I'm a born again Christian but I've sinned yall should know..that I'm a changed man and that I'm sorry
---------

Chorus

I'm on my way playing thElse games

my rhymes So insane im on a crazy train

I'm on my way im never going away

fuck hitting the breaks I'm coming On stage

I'm on my way whatever you say

I love All the fame It puts a smile on Myface

I'm well on my Way superman in a caPe

I'm becoming a great with my hands on the gate

—--------------------------------