Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bidding for OATIS has begun. U got that bread?

why do you still defend the album with such religious zeal. you said you don't give a fuck about what people say. and proved it by making the album only available to a singular elitist. to this day truly ; what has this album done for you other than make you some apparent unneeded bread. from a musical standpoint your album was a complete failure ; only one person heard it lol. I'm truly not even mad, I would have loved to hear the album, but it is what it is. do you not feel a complete lack of anything considering how hard you worked on the album to have it go this route? and other then a book and some other small shit we don't know about ; you haven't used any of the momentum it once had. I don't know man. This shits all been so odd. I do hope someone buys it and puts it on blast though. For everyone's sake.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

I don't care about what people say or think about it when it's something concerning me. That's why I responded by mentioning Barracuda, because Barra put in a lot of work and due to the course the album took he never got any credit for it. So I thought it be appropriete to call that out, despite it being only a small reference few would care about. Re your other question, selling the album this way has probably been the best thing I ever participated in in my career. You'll never understand that, like most folks, but then again, who cares right?

If Ringz makes an album in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I simply fail to understand your emotion behinde working on a truly monumental project and not have any of the dedicated audience hear it. That's truly it. If I or anyone else 'didn't care' it wouldn't still be talked about. I have very little to no malice in my words. I'm simply asking from the perspective of someone who also slangs poison to the populace; how can you not have a self loathing for lack of better terms, that no one has heard what you considered to be the best music these guys have released in a long time. Or plausibley will NEVER hear it. I've asked this question before with only a hint of your true answer. Did you not initially create this album ( or any album ) to be heard and loved? What is the point if not that. The record could be all dead air and not make a difference.

The best decision you made in your career? What career are you referring to if not one based upon releasing music. I don't foresee you ever releasing an album of this magnitude again or maybe any albums. I don't know how it would of helped your career as a producer. Is that not your passion.
    Last edited by MENES; 09-08-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

More news from M80.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Retired.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^can you tell us what hes saying? really hard to read the text , pic is tiny
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    More news from M80.
    Please god don't let that parasitic culture vulture purchase the album. I'd rather watch Shkreli snap it in half.

'

Lol damn

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    ^can you tell us what hes saying? really hard to read the text , pic is tiny
    M80 says he made RZA an offer of 3 mill when the existence of OUATIS was first made public, but he pulled out when rza later explained to him you could not make money off OUATIS by distributing it

he also says that around the time this went down RZA had already received a one million dollar offer from another party, and was looking into offers around the five million mark too

in the new attachment below M80 says Shkreli has told him that his bid (= M80's current bid for OUATIS) is among the top 5 bids at the moment. The post also includes a picture of M80's bid in a typed out and signed version, breaking down his bid financially.

We should have a way of getting attachments show up properly in a good size on phones, I have trouble with them too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Retired.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

thanks man
    We do it for the people.

I know nothing about M80, is he a hero to fans who want to hear it?

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

I can't believe people actually believe this is real. Just real basic common sense: You wouldn't sell this on Ebay. Ebay takes like 10% plus paypal takes more. Even an idiot would be smart enough to not use them as a platform to sell something like OUATIS

M80 used to be a rapper. He has several independently released albums out. Some of the later ones might be on bigger labels too, I'm not too sure. He worked on Dreddy Kruger's Think Differently label too, on the administrative side

He transitioned into A&Ring later. he has A&Red A LOT of albums

You might know him from the Almighty group (revolving roster included Cappadonna and others), which he helped put together. He also rapped on those releases

M80 is controversial to some fans and rappers because he has rappers record verses that he then shops around for other people's records (selling features). He sometimes buys these verses himself and afterwards is obviously in control of how the verse is used / who he sells it on to and at what profit

some of this did not sit well with Ras Kass last year. I don't know what it was about exactly, but it did have something to do with placing / selling on prerecorded verses.

This week he announced that Snoop Dogg is working on at least two songs or features for him to - I assume - shop around

earlier this year, it might have been last year too, he announced he was working with DMX's finances/managing team in some official capacity

He used to post here too but this was around the time trolling was pretty fierce even in wuchamber, I remember him defending himself for some Killah Priest legal work on here for example. IIRC it had something to do with the first Almighty album

Obviously I don't know him personally but on FB he seems like an amiable guy with a good business instinct, been following him two maybe three years now

There are wucorp members who know him personally. He has opened for Killa Bees and generals on tour, maybe performed with them too

People used to hint on here to some animosity between Cilvaringz and M80 a few years back, I never knew what it was about. It was when I visited the site less frequently
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-08-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    Retired.

'

If you want to post full size images. Upload it to a place like https://imgtc.com/

In the insert image popup box on this site, choose "from url" then uncheck retrieve remote file and reference locally.

^^thanks!
    Retired.