Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bidding for OATIS has begun. U got that bread?

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    My dude.. What is needed, Is a full Ghostface LP produced by you.. I been saying that shit for like 10 god damn years haha.. I don't give a fuck what people say or think about it.. Guerilla Hood one of the hardest songs ever made.. That song alone always solidified your position in Wu for me..

When I first heard that shit.. Chills.. That shit give me the same feeling now as it did in 2004.. That production is tailor made for Ghost.. Put that song on people.. Tip your hat and salute the G.. Ringz a beast.
    110% agree. In fact, I think any fully produced cilvaringz album with one wu emcee would be a banger. Just like GZA/muggs. We all know the biggest issue the wu have are their unexplainable, horrible ear for beats.

@cilva glad you're still doin ur thing. Will the tracks with moonlight and Lin bros be released? Also, what do you mean you made a version of dark matter for gza? Like you produced a full lp for him? I'd love to hear that production. But its understandable that you wouldn't just release it. Nobody likes to work or do their job and not get paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Shkreli sounding thirsty AF in his DMs to M80 hahaha. He's not interested in a sales pitch, a financial model, making additional money after the sale NO HE WANTS ALL THE CASH UP FRONT AND A MIL IS NOT GONNA DO IT ANYMORE lol

He confirms he has offers in of about a mil too
    Wow...what an asshole. I've never seen a "businessman" that wouldn't be interested in a pitch that would cause them to make additionally money and not have to do anything. And that's on top of a large sum of cash upfront. No wonder he's in the position he's in.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Actually I might just release the beats I made for Dark Matter onto Spotify, unless there's enough interest for physical copies which I doubt. Might start doing that more, got so much piled up. Appreciate the shoutout though. Re: Moonlight & Lin Brotherz, no idea, that's not my call alone, need the guys' input. It was done for fun, couple of weeks ago we all reunited again for dinner and hit the studio: Moon, Ganz, Barracuda, Holocozt (the original one, aka Yce), Psiklopz, DJ Sueside, Evilman Ted and I.

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    Wow...what an asshole. I've never seen a "businessman" that wouldn't be interested in a pitch that would cause them to make additionally money and not have to do anything. And that's on top of a large sum of cash upfront. No wonder he's in the position he's in.
    Read the book dude. You'll see what happened to the "release" of OUATIS that I planned for years.

I'd be interested in the new beats such as the ones for Dark Matter, via streaming or through a physical release. Personally I'd purchase physical releases as well.

As to the Moonlight Fam / Lin Brothers stuff it would be interesting to hear how everybody sounds in 2017. the output us fans can compare it to is relatively old by now. I wonder whether anyone sounds very different on the mic now.

If you are thinking of boosting interest in this website you could maybe upload a snippets sampler or some such straight to the media page on here, or upload it to YouTube and link to the website.
    Retired.

btw it's interesting how with the pending change of OUATIS ownership and a possible (botched) attempt at distribution various new chapters could be added to Cyrus Bozorgmehr's book. In terms of media coverage, copyrights and distribution models the OUATIS project keeps popping up, providing ever new situations.

A lot of the more recent developments are of course to do with Martin Shkreli. A more reluctant type of well off buyer we would have never heard from again.

The album certainly provides for uncharted territory in the music industry, and as such it's definitely the gift that keeps on giving for Cilvaringz and to a lesser extent, RZA, Cyrus and the original investor.

Cilvaringz, are you simply not dying to find out how your album might end up? The whole new situation seems like an unexpected bonus for you, I think, after having read the book.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-09-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    Retired.

Just sitting and observing, waiting to see who will fuck up. Either all is entertaining to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Read the book dude. You'll see what happened to the "release" of OUATIS that I planned for years.
    I'm not much of a reader, more visual and audio comprehension. But I may still give it a shot because this whole entire process fascinates me. I saw it was being offered on here but where would I purchase it? Just curious, did it sell well?

I agree it probably wouldn't be worth pressing physicals for dark matter instrumentals. Hold onto em, there's gotta be somewhere or with someone else they could go to. Is there anybody else that you've been working with to put out music? I'd imagine that after crafting an album that sold for a record amount of money there would be some interest from other artists to hear what kind of instrumentals you produce and have stashed. Don't wanna talk myself and others out of hearing new music from you but I'd rather see hard work lead to success instead of dropped on Spotify or this site and it not get the proper recognition.

Yo btw was the "post 100" shit ever explained??

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Just sitting and observing, waiting to see who will fuck up. Either all is entertaining to me.
    Fuck up as in they'll just be passin the buck $, literally. Right? I'm sure the contract or whatever is air tight and the 88 years is what it is.

@ trinking : I copped my copy on Amazon
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Shkreli sounding thirsty AF in his DMs to M80 hahaha. He's not interested in a sales pitch, a financial model, making additional money after the sale NO HE WANTS ALL THE CASH UP FRONT AND A MIL IS NOT GONNA DO IT ANYMORE lol

He confirms he has offers in of about a mil too
    Can't see shit, Cap'n. Those attachments are unreadable.

^^ I'm giving it another try below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    Fuck up as in they'll just be passin the buck $, literally. Right? I'm sure the contract or whatever is air tight and the 88 years is what it is.
    Not saying, it's more fun to see it unfold.

Veteran Member

If the album leak, cilvarongz will be sue for uncleared samples ahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    If the album leak, cilvarongz will be sue for uncleared samples ahaha.
    Oh my dear Antonelli, in all your deep desire for my failure, you fail to understand that I am Keyer Soze and you my friend are Agent Cujan.