Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bidding for OATIS has begun. U got that bread?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

You guys really believe those bids are real?

Of course that album ain't half good as it's said to be
    Cilva lost his skill after "I" and I haven't heard anything dope since then.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Lol good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    i too have my doubts
    considering that shkrelli guy is an attention hoe

Current leading bid? Yes

Why do you believe the current leading bid?

Why do you believe the current leading bid?
    With all of the hype surrounding the album, and Shkreli himself. I believe there would be someone willing to buy the album at half the price Shkreli paid for it.

I can see this selling for $1-1.5 mill on eBay to a serious buyer. If it currently was at $6-$10 mill or something ridiculous then it would obviously be a joke

30 min of OUATIS

@Cilvaringz, I ain't no hatin. Just saying my opinion. I hope I'm wrong but I heard some snippets from this album and heard your sessions a few years back and I don't feel 'em

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Diss the concept all you want, the music sounds good. Weird

co-sign soob

ive seen wu fans like and dislike the whole range of wu-tang music though so its whatever. just think there are people alive that liked ABT

Quote Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post
    30 min of OUATIS

Damn never heard this before. around 11 mins..is ghost talkin bout superb?

Cilva is half the album instrumentals??
    Last edited by trinking; 09-07-2017 at 05:13 PM.

In a dimly lit room in a faltering Moscow residence a promising young man by the name of rgu2002 is mobilising all druglords to pool their hard earned rubles. The air is thick with menace, machoism and cheap vodka. In the far corner of the room a slender woman in a state of undress utters muffled cries.

These are the crime families of Russia.

In a Raekwon type power move rgu2002 points out endless figures and colorful diagrams on his powerpoint presentation slides. Intermittently he gesticulates wildly, tossing off terms like 'wannabe wu element' , 'supreme white power' and 'speedos are still all the rage'.

Local mob boss Vassili slowly signals to his henchman Ilnur 'get me the fuck out of this freakshow NOW'. But no move goes unnoticed in a room full of vultures.

Confidently rgu2002 raises his hands and emphatically states : 'The pharma bro we can learn from. He paid the Ringz with AIDS money. Dirty money we can launder too! We buy the OUATIS, relocate drug money. For long time we lay low. Publicity only attract government attention! Putin would want cut!'

Some of the men nod mechanically. It takes a thief to know one.

'Two or three years from now we sell double disc of wannabe wu tang doom on to most closed off regime in the world : Korea of the North. Leader of this great nation need lot of national anthems. Songs for population to work to, starve to, die to. Leader has state of the art home studio. Sound engineers on stand by 24/7. Their families kept in dungeons deep down. Scientists splice tracks, break down elements. Reconstruct instrumentals. Have young maidens record new hymns over instrumentals. If songs fail to motivate own population, no problem! Broadcast compositions to rest of the world, have them wreak the auditive Havoc!'

As black limousines pull out of the non descript premises one by one the fate of the album that captivated the world's attention for years on end has been decided. Look east for the future. Wu Tang is for the commies.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-07-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    co-sign soob

ive seen wu fans like and dislike the whole range of wu-tang music though so its whatever. just think there are people alive that liked ABT

I liked ABT. I also liked 8 diagrams. Neither are on par with previous albums but still have enjoyable music. And some standout tracks that would hold their own on the W, IF, or even Forever. Take the best from W, IF, 8D, and ABT and you have a classic lp. Could possibly stretch it to a double.

Curious as to why no producers have taken verses or whole songs from the last two albums and crafted their own beats and combined them. Such as memory man with Cuban revolution.

yeep point proven. i cant honestly conceive the liking of ABT but appreciate that some people can. so dont be surprised if people don't feel what they've heard from OATIS