Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bidding for OATIS has begun. U got that bread?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Of course it will make the news. What kind of dumb assumption is that? It's OUATIS, one of the most discussed albums of the last decennia if not amongst the most discussed of all times. So what are you trying to say so convincingly? That the Wu will be finished if we're sued by multiple people? Like the last OUATIS lawsuit? Get real. RZA has had over 200 lawsuits in the past 10 years alone. Dude is still standing, making more money than ever. You need some Daraprim dude.
    If the album was never intended to be heard by the general public or for wide sale, could you be sued? It would be no fault of your own if it leaked.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Will there be a book charting the journey of this ebay auction? I'd cop.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    If the album was never intended to be heard by the general public or for wide sale, could you be sued? It would be no fault of your own if it leaked.
    Anyone can get sued for anything at any time in the USA. You got muthafuckers sueing God for shit... it's the US

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    The Wu/Mathematics LP is out next month.
    Can't wait!

Anyone can get sued for anything at any time in the USA. You got muthafuckers sueing God for shit... it's the US
    Very true, it's a joke and part of the reason we're in the position we're in. I'm talking about being sued and it actually holding weight in court.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

The law is rarely actually applied. See the case of Robin Thicke and Pharrell vs. Marvin Gaye estate fir example. It's all about convincing the jury. But of course we looked at all the legal parameters of this album, its sale, a second sale, commercial release, in as much depth as we could. This album is unique in the sense that legally it doesn't have precedence. But we have confidence in whichever way this album's destiny plays out. The most interesting thing would be a second buyer. I got my popcorn ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    My dude.. What is needed, Is a full Ghostface LP produced by you.. I been saying that shit for like 10 god damn years haha.. I don't give a fuck what people say or think about it.. Guerilla Hood one of the hardest songs ever made.. That song alone always solidified your position in Wu for me..

When I first heard that shit.. Chills.. That shit give me the same feeling now as it did in 2004.. That production is tailor made for Ghost.. Put that song on people.. Tip your hat and salute the G.. Ringz a beast.
    this by lightyears
    he and bronze are still my number 1 choices for a killa son album if it ever happens , even a cilvaringz/timbo king album would kill

nada ignorante

I agree! You never know when the IRS is gonna fuck u UP LOL
    N.I.

The law is rarely actually applied. See the case of Robin Thicke and Pharrell vs. Marvin Gaye estate fir example. It's all about convincing the jury. But of course we looked at all the legal parameters of this album, its sale, a second sale, commercial release, in as much depth as we could. This album is unique in the sense that legally it doesn't have precedence. But we have confidence in whichever way this album's destiny plays out. The most interesting thing would be a second buyer. I got my popcorn ready.
    Can u give any further detail regarding the second buyer? If not I understand. Probably tell me to check the book again. Lol.

But this whole entire process is definitely a one of a kind thing with a one of a kind product, literally. Also interesting the amount of traffic and interest it brings just to this site alone. Once it sells its going to open a whole new can of publicity. Maybe you foresaw that, if so props to you. Seem like you definitely know your shit, gotta respect that. Appreciate the response and good conversation. Guess I'll get my popcorn ready too...

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lol how broke is Shrek that he has to buy used video games off ebay...

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 09-12-2017 at 05:19 PM.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I bet he bought Leisure Suit Larry
    Retired.

The guy better sell this shit soon. Looks like his bail was revoked. Lmao!

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/13/shkr...tons-hair.html

'

^
    LMAO

I was just reading about that

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

ahahahaha!!! what a fucking retard. he should post here lol
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Shkreli, 34, last week encouraged followers of his Facebook page to grab samples of Clinton's hair from her head and said he would pay them $5,000 per sample.

The post sparked an inquiry from the U.S. Secret Service. And prosecutors then asked Matsumoto to jail Shkreli, saying in a court filing that "his recent public conduct demonstrates that he cannot meet his post-trial burden to show, by clear and convincing evidence, that he does not pose a danger to the community."

Prosecutors pointed out that Shkreli's latest stunt came just weeks after being convicted of three securities fraud-related counts in Brooklyn federal court. The judge on Wednesday set Shkreli's sentencing date for January 16.
    holy shit, hes about to be in jail till atleast Jan 16th lol wow
    We do it for the people.