Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My main issue with 8 Diagrams.....

wow many many thanks Pattch82, been a good while since i heard these gems!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Claaa7 did you ever throw an alternate version of the LP up on your site? Theres a lot of Wu material around that time to make a decent alt version with, Afro Samurai, Digi Snax & others.

I have my own version thats pretty good, but like someone remarked in the MK thread you have a gift for this (or too much time on your hands lol). I want to hear it.
    since i'm a big fan of "8 Diagrams" i never did an alternative version for my old blog.. i guess i have a gift for it and too much time on my hand haha :P at least i used to, now i work full time so haven't really got the time.

i had a version of "8 Diagrams" for my iPod/phone though.. it was basically the same but i put on "Thug World" instead of "Unpredictable", i used the version that Hom1e from here put together that loops the beat and adds another hook before cutting back to the movie sample. i like "Unpredictable" quite a lot but "Thug World" sounds much better on a WU-Tang Clan album imo.

i switched "Heart Gently Weeps" with the original demo version that LOUD leaked as the single release.

i switched "Sunlight" with "You Can't Stop Me Now"

i think i switched "Starter" with "Watch Your Mouth"...

but like i said i really, really dig this album so there's not that many changes i feel needed to be made. had a lot more of the songs they worked on around that time been leaked it could've made for some interesting options though but we don't really have too much to go on.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

Also, on a side note, around the time Keep Watch came out didn't Math tweet that there was another version with a different hook and/or beat?