Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Q-time with Cilvaringz (non OUATIS version)

Peace everybody! Been a min since I popped in here, but I appreciate all the love and support...more coming 2018...

PRODIGAL SUN

Still wairing for my beat cd you two fucks

Peace to bronze

Quote Originally Posted by human torch View Post
    On a lil story by deck off resident patient. He shouts out rza in the beginning of the track as to say rza produced it. The beat is credited to rings. Was deck oblivious to whom provided the track?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Deck wasn't oblivious, he knew it was my beat. Why he shouted out RZA, you'd have to ask him bruv.

Btw ringz. THIS is why we call you a LIAR
    (Cant find origibal interview but remembered the statement and look what i found)

http://hiphopgoldenage.com/artists/inspectah-deck/

“Cilvaringz stated in a 2010 interview “Recently Deck pulled out some disks from the flood and they worked again and he used one for his upcoming album on Koch.””

I remember this like it was yesterday. This is YOU saying your beat was a RZA beat and now yor saying no. You tried to pass off your shit as a rza track. This was the ONLY track on the album labeled as rzas or from the flood. Thanks for forgetting. Caught.

This shit is pure comedy at this point.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 03-17-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Peace Bronze Nazareth. It was great to get to meet you, June Megalodon and Roll Blunt at Delancey. Looking forward to your next New York City visit. Keep those bangers coming..

Did GZA record verses for Tical & Ironman?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Nazareth View Post
    Peace everybody! Been a min since I popped in here, but I appreciate all the love and support...more coming 2018...
    Great beats please keep it up. Basically only thing coming out of Wu that is good
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I have always wondered how come you are holding your butt cheeks in your hands in that picture of you with the sword leaned up against the wall.. I guess you did not want to get your pants dirty or you were uncomfortable.

What's the song Ghostface sings @ the beginning of the Jump Off video?