Thread: Stocks and bonds

Default Stocks and bonds

Outta curiosity, any of you own stocks here?

if so with who?

Banned

Currently with my shares I'm all in with an oil explorer that's listed on the ASX and LSE, I think they're also listed on the New York one too but only a small volume, but yeah it's never a good idea to go all in; diversifying the portfolio is smartest.

Its fun but it's also a little worrying at times; I've had to hold tight when seeing it go up over 200% but also seeing it open 70% less than it closed the day before. I don't know how people survive trading large volumes.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Currently with my shares I'm all in with an oil explorer that's listed on the ASX and LSE, I think they're also listed on the New York one too but only a small volume, but yeah it's never a good idea to go all in; diversifying the portfolio is smartest.

Its fun but it's also a little worrying at times; I've had to hold tight when seeing it go up over 200% but also seeing it open 70% less than it closed the day before. I don't know how people survive trading large volumes.
    yes yes

i always advice people to start small where these things are concerned , it's always a huge risk going in big Willy especially with a market that fluctuates endlessly