Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
So I have this and have been playing for the last 2 days. On PC this is ok, I mean in performance terms. There are some stupid bugs, graphical glitches. I skip around sometimes, visual bugs etc etc. Crashed once and I also had to restart once cause the game bugged out on a certain mission. Performance is good, I have a bog standard 2080 and it runs nice. I hooked it up to my TV. 4K Oled, 60fps with ray tracing (DLSS on) and the game looks fucking sweet. You don't really need more than that.

I've seen the vids on the PS4 and Xbox One versions, oh man it's horrible. It's like a completely different game on PC. If you can play on PC, don't touch the console versions.

My impressions so far is this is a fucking amazing game. The atmosphere, the gameplay is real nice. The gunplay is really good and like they could make a legit fps multiplayer out of this. Driving sucks balls and it caused me to just solely play the game on controller. Not really far in to the game but so far so good apart from the bugs here and there. It is a really good game though.

Better than this? The graphics are truly amazing. PC gaming is super expensive. How much did your set up cost?