Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cyberpunk 2077

Default cyberpunk 2077

am i the only one excited at the idea of this game becoming a reality???

Just watched the 48 minute gameplay they released. The game looks fucking sick. Original idea and i can't believe the world they have created. Really ambitious stuff, I don't know how they are going to pull it off. Just the amount of people wondering around in the city is amazing. Gameplay looks solid to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I heard their dev studio employees were starting to cave into the demands of the social media - SJW mobs, which is embarassing since those people don't even buy these games. They need to tell those people to fuck off.

Look what's happening to the Battlefield franchise at the moment. They are seeing the lowest number of pre-orders ever in company history after that Senior director of something insulted their entire base of consumers and said "just don't buy it" regarding the backlash towards a World War game that features purple & blue haired bionic limbed tranny and lesbian charcters lol. I can't believe these companies keep hiring people who are jeopardising their product with billions at stake. LMAO
    That is the problem though. I know one of the devs got in trouble for a tweet about gender. Even when I was watching the demo and they had male and female as the options to play, I just thought to myself that in the final game they will have trans as a 3rd option.

It's getting ridiculous. Companies should focus on making good games. If they create a gaming world where they boast about 'immersion' then you make it realistic. If they say that it's going to be the most realistic WW2 game like EA and Dice said. Well make it realistic. The issue with Battlefield 5 has more to do with EA's response than the game having a single player story revolving around a female terminator (which is still ridiculous). It wouldn't have pissed people off so much if EA shut up and just said 'guys this will be the best battlefield'. Companies are forgetting who their core audience is, who pays for the games, the DLC's, the micro transactions. Games are pushing an agenda or are being forced to which in the end makes the game itself worse.

That 48 min video sold me

omfg i want that joint now

yeah this looks badass

there are rumors that we might encounter ciri from the witcher in this game, she did talk about travelling to futuristic worlds in the witcher 3, would be a dope easter egg

April 2020 release date which is about alright though it could be delayed. The CGI trailer was meh but Keanu Reeves I didn't expect at all. As if this game needed less hype. Keanu is like a demi God at the moment.

Hope they show some gameplay cause there seems to be some epic shit you can do with your body upgrades in this game.

Only a day left and early reviews say it's a great game filled to the brim with bugs and glitches.

They should have just delayed until March next year or something. I'd hate for this game to be ruined by Bethesda style glitches. I didn't play the Witcher 3 at launch but many said that had big issues to. Apparently a 45gb patch wasn't enough to fix any of the bugs and that nearly every cutscene had some sort of glitch for a few of the reviewers. Even the ending glitched out.

Still the game has gotten high scores in reviews.

Banned

Not being a beta bug tester and not paying full price is why I never buy games when they first release. I did upgrade my PC this year specifically for the game so I'll shred this on ultra settings 1440p 140fps it's going to be glorious when I finally get it.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Not being a beta bug tester and not paying full price is why I never buy games when they first release. I did upgrade my PC this year specifically for the game so I'll shred this on ultra settings 1440p 140fps it's going to be glorious when I finally get it.
    I haven't pre-ordered but will probably buy tomorrow and see if the day one patch would atleast fix a few issues. If not then I will just wait until they fix most of it, cause nearly every review has stated a ton of game breaking bugs. CDPR shouldn't really be able to get away with releasing a broken game.

i actually bought the alienware aurora R11 Rig just for this release. can't wait

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    I haven't pre-ordered but will probably buy tomorrow and see if the day one patch would atleast fix a few issues. If not then I will just wait until they fix most of it, cause nearly every review has stated a ton of game breaking bugs. CDPR shouldn't really be able to get away with releasing a broken game.
    Damn that’s really bad if they’re game breaking. They pushed back the release date too and at that point they really should have just pushed it back further so that they don’t release a broken product because as successful as The Witcher 3 was they’re still a smaller studio by comparison and this could really bad for their future but apparently the investors were putting pressure for a December release and that’s the state of video games that has been the norm for too long.

This is definitely going to be a 2021 purchase for me once the bugs get ironed out and hopefully a nice sale on gog
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Damn that’s really bad if they’re game breaking. They pushed back the release date too and at that point they really should have just pushed it back further so that they don’t release a broken product because as successful as The Witcher 3 was they’re still a smaller studio by comparison and this could really bad for their future but apparently the investors were putting pressure for a December release and that’s the state of video games that has been the norm for too long.

This is definitely going to be a 2021 purchase for me once the bugs get ironed out and hopefully a nice sale on gog
    Well watching various clips now it does seem there are a lot of Bethesda style bugs. I think CDPR should be fine they will make a ton of money from this, sales will be close to GTA levels maybe even more since there's fuck all to play on the new consoles. I just want to play and be done with it.

So I have this and have been playing for the last 2 days. On PC this is ok, I mean in performance terms. There are some stupid bugs, graphical glitches. I skip around sometimes, visual bugs etc etc. Crashed once and I also had to restart once cause the game bugged out on a certain mission. Performance is good, I have a bog standard 2080 and it runs nice. I hooked it up to my TV. 4K Oled, 60fps with ray tracing (DLSS on) and the game looks fucking sweet. You don't really need more than that.

I've seen the vids on the PS4 and Xbox One versions, oh man it's horrible. It's like a completely different game on PC. If you can play on PC, don't touch the console versions.

My impressions so far is this is a fucking amazing game. The atmosphere, the gameplay is real nice. The gunplay is really good and like they could make a legit fps multiplayer out of this. Driving sucks balls and it caused me to just solely play the game on controller. Not really far in to the game but so far so good apart from the bugs here and there. It is a really good game though.