Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cyberpunk 2077

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    So I have this and have been playing for the last 2 days. On PC this is ok, I mean in performance terms. There are some stupid bugs, graphical glitches. I skip around sometimes, visual bugs etc etc. Crashed once and I also had to restart once cause the game bugged out on a certain mission. Performance is good, I have a bog standard 2080 and it runs nice. I hooked it up to my TV. 4K Oled, 60fps with ray tracing (DLSS on) and the game looks fucking sweet. You don't really need more than that.

I've seen the vids on the PS4 and Xbox One versions, oh man it's horrible. It's like a completely different game on PC. If you can play on PC, don't touch the console versions.

My impressions so far is this is a fucking amazing game. The atmosphere, the gameplay is real nice. The gunplay is really good and like they could make a legit fps multiplayer out of this. Driving sucks balls and it caused me to just solely play the game on controller. Not really far in to the game but so far so good apart from the bugs here and there. It is a really good game though.

Better than this? The graphics are truly amazing. PC gaming is super expensive. How much did your set up cost?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

1440p 144hz would absolutely be better than 4K 60fps.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

the game is pretty bad.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

i was expecting you jasper loll

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

game looks dope gonna wait til its more stable

This game needed another year of development. Near the end of the main story some of the bugs got ridiculous for me. After the latest patch game seem to have gotten worse.

Playing it in this state even on PC is not great. They spent too much time fucking around with penis mechanics instead of fixing the issues with performance which they knew was an issue but still released it in this state.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I like the game, but what bugs me is how they mishandled the old generation consoles. If they took 2 more months it would've been a lot better, but they actually lie about how well it's working everywhere.

It might get there, but I doubt they'll ever fix how little interaction you have with the world outside of the quest givers and how abysmal is the AI. If they get to fix the AI, it might be one of the best games ever, but as of now it's far from Witcher 3.

Also, quest branching looks barely implemented compared to W3.

P.s.: you can find Ciri on a magazine cover in your work desk if you choose Corpo. I doubt we'll find Ciri anywhere as a NPC

Banned

The game should never have been released on last gen consoles anyway they are garbage and primitive tech.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    I like the game, but what bugs me is how they mishandled the old generation consoles. If they took 2 more months it would've been a lot better, but they actually lie about how well it's working everywhere.

It might get there, but I doubt they'll ever fix how little interaction you have with the world outside of the quest givers and how abysmal is the AI. If they get to fix the AI, it might be one of the best games ever, but as of now it's far from Witcher 3.

Also, quest branching looks barely implemented compared to W3.

P.s.: you can find Ciri on a magazine cover in your work desk if you choose Corpo. I doubt we'll find Ciri anywhere as a NPC
    Well isn't there a huge difference between the Witcher 3 at launch and what it is now. I only played like an hour of the Witcher 3 when it first came out can't really remember but I fully played the game earlier this year for the first time. It was faultless but many said that CDPR patched and tweaked the game throughout the years. It seems that's going to be the case with Cyberpunk to. I think this game needed a solid 6 months extra of development. Apart from the bugs there are still issues with the games overall design that just need adjustments. Maybe in a years time this will be one of the best games ever. It's just sad they decided to release it unfinished and broken.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    The game should never have been released on last gen consoles anyway they are garbage and primitive tech.
    True. I just don't see them getting this game to run at a stable 30fps at 1080p on the base PS4 and Xbox One. The only reason they have to try is because those 2 consoles are still the main market for the game. They should have delayed the game until May and just release on the new systems.

Banned

Yep TW3 was definitely a mess at launch there were lots of bugs and even UI issues iirc I’m not sure TW3 was as bad as cyberpunk as I haven’t played it yet

As for PS4 I played RDR2 the other day and couldn’t handle it after being used to 1440p/144hz it’s such a jarring downgrade in quality to drop down to 30fps I ended up buying it on pc when the steam sale started this week.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I'm gonna finish the game today when I come home, but I can say that although I enjoyed the experience, some of the missing features or bad AI are worrying. I reeeeeeally don't think they'll fix that, which is also a reason why I'm playing this once now and I'll play it again in two years time.

Seeing how expansive the world is and how many characters are in it, I can understand why quest branching isn't as prominent as was promised. But I don't want the DLCs to add some quests, the last thing this game needs is more quests. At least give us policemen driving cars, just randomly around the town or in hot pursuit, make them more of menace. I don't want teleporting policemen that stops running behind you as soon you go around the corner. Also, if they somehow implement clan system, you could make each run as diverse as possible. Like, if you do a mission for one clan, you can't do missions for the other clan/tribe/whatever.
    bring back begongo!!

Shaolin Master

I had heard that transvestites were furious that there wasn't enough dialogue in the game along the lines as they/them. I'm not making this up unfortunately. lmao

^^hahaha this can't be life

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    I had heard that transvestites were furious that there wasn't enough dialogue in the game along the lines as they/them. I'm not making this up unfortunately. lmao
    Yeah it's true. You can put a dick on a female character but the dialogue options didn't include they, them etc etc so some got really mad. It's fucking retarded.