Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Did Skreli buy a FAKE wu album? CHICAGO TRIBUNE

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    Just to make you aware, I have contacted my lawyer..I paid $12.36 to secure my lawsuit paperwork in order to sue you for emotional and psychological damage regarding your "It's Coming.." thread and rapping/hip hoppity album entitled "OUATIS" also known as "Open Ur Anus To Insert Silverrings". I believe this is the original title for the album because you have emotionally raped your faithful wu tang clan website fans...and we're all sad. So lawsuit fo yo ass BONG. I have joined forces with killa sin, shyheim, m80, and other butthurt wutangcorp fansite internet gangsters..we all want a piece of that $2 milli.

Best Regards
    Your #1 Fan
    Remedy
    bahahahaha
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

appreciate lee towers response, but ringz editing my user title to "knocked out by lee towers" everyday is kinda corny and another notch on his arrogant control freak belt. im sposed to believe this guy who wastes his time on forum members' posts and edits their information? yea ok, "you didnt plan a wutang album after the KP one fell apart" wink wink. i could use some snowballs putting in all this work...whew

as for TSA saying its always the same people complaining, thats cause theres only 20 active posters and we have the same discussion every 3 months, its always the same people sucking dick too.

triking, he isnt RZA.. hes cilvaringz, a super fan who paid his way into the clan by showing upat rzas studio every year like a weirdo and made up his own wutang album without half the guys knowing about it. motherfuckers on this board been bashing rza since it existed as 5elements.

"guys think cause we collab and hang out that makes them wutang. its crazy" masta killa on cilvaringz

rdddr van status

i think we can all agree , the way this album was released was to boycott all the sample clearences as we all know cilvaringz beats are all sample heavy... if no one can hear it they dont have to be cleared.... but in the normal world in no way in hell would the beats from this album be cleared without a lot of payments being made.... so as far as i can see... cilvarings will do as much as possible for the fans to not hear this as he knows as soon as its public hes gonna have lawsuits from all angles with all thes uncleared samples.... if i am wrong then prove me wrong ??

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    appreciate lee towers response, but ringz editing my user title to "knocked out by lee towers" everyday is kinda corny and another notch on his arrogant control freak belt. im sposed to believe this guy who wastes his time on forum members' posts and edits their information? yea ok, "you didnt plan a wutang album after the KP one fell apart" wink wink. i could use some snowballs putting in all this work...whew

as for TSA saying its always the same people complaining, thats cause theres only 20 active posters and we have the same discussion every 3 months, its always the same people sucking dick too.

triking, he isnt RZA.. hes cilvaringz, a super fan who paid his way into the clan by showing upat rzas studio every year like a weirdo and made up his own wutang album without half the guys knowing about it. motherfuckers on this board been bashing rza since it existed as 5elements.

"guys think cause we collab and hang out that makes them wutang. its crazy" masta killa on cilvaringz

rdddr van status
    If what you say is true, I'm not sure whom this reflects worse on.... the Wu-Tang Clan, or me, the C-affiliate Raaddr Van wanna be weirdo who somehow managed to make a whole Wu-Tang Clan album without anyone knowing it.. hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by habitual_line_steppr View Post
    i think we can all agree , the way this album was released was to boycott all the sample clearences as we all know cilvaringz beats are all sample heavy... if no one can hear it they dont have to be cleared.... but in the normal world in no way in hell would the beats from this album be cleared without a lot of payments being made.... so as far as i can see... cilvarings will do as much as possible for the fans to not hear this as he knows as soon as its public hes gonna have lawsuits from all angles with all thes uncleared samples.... if i am wrong then prove me wrong ??
    You need to read up on the Prince vs. Cariou case dude and stop asking the same question.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    I now imagine Cilvaringz sitting on phone calls like this one

*Killa Sin : I wanted to stay out of jail but I lost my temper.

*Cilvaringz : You gotta stay closer to me so you don't fuck up. Be like Yayo erm I mean RZA, he's the safest one. He's been the closest.

*Killa Sin : +++ cries +++ Cilva you gotta understand I gotta get away from Sinfully Cute so jail keeps on calling me

*Cilvaringz : Don't worry about it. This is an easy fix for me. You just gotta stay closer.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Shyheim : +++ pants +++ I swear I didn't wanna run from the car.

*Cilvaringz : Dude you still owe me verses. Don't turn yourself in yet.

*Shyheim : +++ cries +++

*sirens in the background

*tags "thisiswucorp.com"*

*Cilvaringz : Hold on, I got some pharmacist on the other line. Stay where you are.
    I'm a sucker for fan fiction

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    I understand he ain't RZA but I was comparing them because they are the 2 involved in the situation that has everybody so upset. In everybody's eyes cilvaringz fucked every wu tang fan over but if that's the case then Id be more pissed off at RZA cuz he co-signed it.
    Yea a super fan that had enough skill to make beats for generals albums, release his own album (that was a banger imo), his album had killa bee and general verses, and also he made this album that's the second coming of 36 chambers/forever...

Honestly you're coming off as a hater. It may not be intentional but it seems like ur jealous of his success. Do you know for sure that half the guys didn't know about it? It's pretty well known that members of wu have lied to the public before and put their personal and business beefs out to the world.

Yea bashing RZA but he's not on the forum talking to us, cilvaringz is. That's my point..would people be actin like this towards RZA if he was here.

Peace CT

How the hell is this thread on page 10? Peace

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^Yeah, I'm not going to read all of this shit/Wu-stan nerdery

Vizual Artist ShaolinArtStudent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    How the hell is this thread on page 10? Peace
    From the looks of it, there's a side that really wants to listen to OUATIS and see if Ringz's hyping (and the media's as well) does live up/disagrees with the outcome of the album VS those who agree with the whole thing and that Ringz was in the right.
    "En garde...I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style!"

FRESH FISH

While the compilation album is probably good, the gimmicky sale has generated a ton of bad press for Wu-Tang, and soured the fanbase.

No other musical artist pulls such dick moves to their fans. Can you imagine Kanye, Kendrick or Jay-Z doing this? It's a dumb idea, totally tone deaf and out of touch with how music is consumed in 2017. The only artistic statement made is "Wu-Tang needs outrageous gimmicks to get press now." If it's not a one copy album, it's a dude cutting his dick off.

Then Cilva's like: "Oh, you're not buying new Wu-Tang albums anyway so we had to do this!" Fuck you, man. I've bought every Clan album, even when they were not so good (8D, ABT). Maybe if the albums were better, they would sell more. People would be excited about the music and talk about it. Critics would praise it. Or, hey, here's a crazy idea - how about if before a new WTC album, WTC members didn't trash the album in interviews before it's released? Can't imagine that helps sales. Plus, Jay Z came up the same time as Wu-Tang - does he have trouble selling records? ATCQ released an excellent throwback album a couple years ago that did very well and even got a Grammy nom. Run The Jewels are two guys in their 40's and have built up a huge fanbase, giving away their albums for free! Don't get salty b/c we're not feeling Dexter Wiggles & Nathaniel hooks. I mean, have you ever seen WTC perform anything from 8D and ABT in concert? THEY don't even like those albums very much.

I really dislike all the comments Cilva makes on here and his whole trolly attitude. Comes off obnoxious. And that whole "Plan B" thing with Shkreli starting up a fake beef or whatever is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. It seems like Cilva's reveling in the press, trying to milk this cow till it's dry, and sell some books. Cool, man. It just sucks you also had to drag Wu-Tang's name through the mud and piss off the fan base. When Method Man's saying "Fuck you" in a radio interview, that's a sign you might have made some poor decisions. Hopefully RZA (or whoever) will buy this album from the douchebag felon and release it so we can close this cringey chapter in Wu-Tang history.
    Last edited by FakeAlias; 09-24-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Now that's proper constructive shitting on Ringz criticism. Hats off mate. I can respect that.

Shaolin Student

Ringz, you’ve probably answered this elsewhere, but did you create traditional liner notes for the cd?

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    I understand he ain't RZA but I was comparing them because they are the 2 involved in the situation that has everybody so upset. In everybody's eyes cilvaringz fucked every wu tang fan over but if that's the case then Id be more pissed off at RZA cuz he co-signed it.
    Yea a super fan that had enough skill to make beats for generals albums, release his own album (that was a banger imo), his album had killa bee and general verses, and also he made this album that's the second coming of 36 chambers/forever...

Honestly you're coming off as a hater. It may not be intentional but it seems like ur jealous of his success. Do you know for sure that half the guys didn't know about it? It's pretty well known that members of wu have lied to the public before and put their personal and business beefs out to the world.

Yea bashing RZA but he's not on the forum talking to us, cilvaringz is. That's my point..would people be actin like this towards RZA if he was here.
    again rza isnt the one who made the threads, rza aint the one who made the album, i totally undrerstand rza taking a paycheck to shelve this album. btw yur taking the word of a conman and calling an album you never heard the second coming of 36 chambers/wutang forever so ease off the dick a lil bud before defending yur man and calling others jealous for calling out his arrogant lil dutch boy bullshit

ringz isnt wutang, yet he took it upon himself without rza to do it... dont gotta be a hater to see that as a wtf. half the people in wu hes worked with in the past has called him out for similar things, thius isnt news to anyone whos been here for years its just this set it off

you can appreciate ringz sword rhymes i just feel like calling him a faggot, so thats what ill do ty sir

Oh I ain't Wu-Tang now huh? You'll get banned for that one you cock.

And yes, there's CD liners made. 4 versions of the cover.