Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Skreli buy a FAKE wu album? CHICAGO TRIBUNE

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Did Skreli buy a FAKE wu album? CHICAGO TRIBUNE

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

Quotes from sin and shy in jail.

Uh oh spaghettio. Sure hope no forum members tell their side of the story.

Give them a call and let them know.. You never know.. you might get that 15 minutes of attention you've so long been dying to receive! hahaha

twas posted in the other OATIS thread too. I'm actually impressed these journalists got that much (true) information about the album that was largely only known on this forum

Banned

I hope Shkreli sues for his $2m back lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Old Rza and his greedy tactics going to backfire if the courts are involved, Ringz is living in Morocco, I doubt they give a fuck about US law out there lol.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Give them a call and let them know.. You never know.. you might get that 15 minutes of attention you've so long been dying to receive! hahaha
    Are you the one who was on my dick in that other thread i dont remember.

Im sure your google skills can figure it out.

With that said.

Ringz is gettjng very arrogant with the "you cant sue me im in morroco" as if someone out the country hasnt been served before. Guess he doesnt plan on coming to america anytime soon. Im sure rza can get sued as if that has nothing to do with him. Lmao.

Why didnt you respond for comment ringz? Cat got ya tongue?

How and a one of a kinda album be fake? If you put songs on a compact disc and say 'this is the album', that's the album.

fake as in marketed/ sold under false pretenses

Peace CT

Yeah they shoulda interviewed forum members too. We coulda gave similar details. Ha. Everyone here knows it's not a Clan album. But Ringz will even admit that was the only way to sell it. Peace

Rza owns the wutang name. If Rza says it's a wutang album, it's a wutang album.

You're getting quotes for 'killa sins' and ugod's manager saying it's not an authorized wutang album, in contrast to RZA touring the media circuit saying it's a wutang album. It has verse and production from wutang clan as well so it can't really be anything else. These 'killa bees' got their formal education from popa wu getting drunk at bbqs and are conspiracy theorists by trade

^^

haha Repped

Rza owns the wutang name. If Rza says it's a wutang album, it's a wutang album.
    not really lol. idk how that makes sense. Maybe by name only, but that doesn't make it an album crafted by the wu-tang clan. And it doesn't have production from wu-tang clan. it only has production from what you described as killa bees with formal education from popa wu getting drunk at bbqs and are conspiracy theorists by trade

Peace CT

No point in arguing over something that basically doesn't exist. If you are never gonna hear the album then f it. It's not music if you can't hear it. Just my opinion. And U-God has a manager ? Thats the real topic here. Peace

im sure its not a bad album, and it features many great verses from wu-tang members, but nobody can factually say wu-tang put this album together. even RZA as owning the wu-tang name had nothing to do with it. thats all im sayin. which is a bit of a different story than was marketed

Since 36 chambers the other members have just given verses when they had free time. Rza is the one that has overseen every project. Some members spend more time in the studio with him than others but it's their choice. Does it make actual sense for grown men to be that lax and hands off about the single most determinate factor in their life, legacy, and income (wu-tang albums), no but that's how it's been and it's public knowledge. Rza is the one who 'makes' the albums or says what's wutang and what isn't. He legally owns the name

i don't think grown ignorami like ugod's manager and killa sins understand the concept of brand integrity but allowing this to be published is very damaging to wutang as a whole whether the like the concept or not and if wutang isn't trustworthy as a whole they're not going to sell their dry ass solo concerts