Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Did Skreli buy a FAKE wu album? CHICAGO TRIBUNE

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    Your theory is absurd dude. The real one is what cilvaringz wrote on the post from 2013. I was there since the beginning and cilvaringz told us every details for the creation of OUATIS. And then he changed his mind to avoid samples clearance and for the fame. That's it, nothing more.
    Tell you what we'll do. You post the print screens of your "quotations" (no photoshop!) and Fucknuts tells us whom he is "talking" to. Then I will decide between who got the better source of info, despite the fact the book is out there with the actual story.

Lets go.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Lmao this guy is the Alex Jones of Wu corp.. Welcome to the board dummy hahahja
    Does it sound imaginary LOUD inside your mind when you read how he writes?? It does to me

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Tell you what we'll do. You post the print screens of your "quotations" (no photoshop!) and Fucknuts tells us whom he is "talking" to. Then I will decide between who got the better source of info, despite the fact the book is out there with the actual story.

Lets go.
    or you know, we could all just remember reading the same thing a few years ago instead of waiting on you to decide, like thats a necessity.

Shaolin Student

Sometimes ideas evolve during the creative process. It sounds like Ringz merged an idea that he had regarding a single copy of an album, with a conversation that he had with Rza at Khufu (to do something of permanence), with the music that he had been working on over the course of 5-6 years. The finished project became OUATIS. But the music was not always intended to be OUATIS, only once the ideas came together (whenever that was). However in the press leading up to the auction, it seemed as if it was sold as a pure vision that was conceived at the beginning of the project, rather than a juxtaposition of ideas that changed and evolved throughout the creative process. I could be way off, but that’s what I’ve come to so far. Still haven’t read the book yet, but I’ve read a few articles online that reference it.

Yes please read the book

At the end of the day regardless of Rza participation in the creation of this LP. all these conspiracy theories, opinions and hatred towards Ringz is irrelevant.

"RZA!‏Verified account @RZA Sep 18
    It’s funny to hear 2 journalists,2 managers & 2 of my students think they can define a ‘real’ Wu-Tang Clan album better than the founder???"

If Rza says this LP is a real Wu album, and is directing that shit towards two generals and their managers. then who the fuck are the people on this board to question other wise? I see people saying Ringz ain't Wu allot.. Go on Twitter. Message Rza and ask him what he thinks. I'll wait for you to post his reply back on here with your feeling hurt.. Because as much as ya'll hate Ringz.. The dude is Wu.. hahaha

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

You know I fucking HATE to do this cause it's sounds so petty and childish, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Look, if you hate the kid, go for me, hard. It's all good. Come with your conspiracy theories and thoughts and this that and the other... that's fine.. And I'll come back with mine... Im a big boy, I can take it. That's why I'm still here...

But to say that I'm not Wu, well that's just utter bollocks. I'm not having that. Baldrick ain't having that and Queen Elizabeth is definitely not having it. We all know what an official Wu-Tang affiliation or "Killa Bee" tag constitutes and we all know what a "Wanna Bee" one constitutes. I wasn't made official Wu-Tang affiliated artist by delivering apple pies to RZA's second cousin's brother in law, but by contract in which I was given contractual allowance to use the trademarked Wu-Tang logo, name and affiliation in connection with the exploitation of my image, music, etc. First right of refusal to all appearances as artist and production work on Wu-Tang projects. Matter of fact, I was contractually not even allowed to claim another brand.

Meth and Killa might say things differently now, but go back to some footage from before OUATIS and see what Killa and Meth were promoting me as. Right now they're probably just a bit pissed off or disappointed with the whole thing. And who can blame them.

Veteran Member

Dude, i don't give a fuck about the book because it's just propaganda to establish yourself and to prettify the story of OUATIS. The truth is right there in your message from 2013. And i just posted this for the new members that didn't read the original thread. Now we can move on and wait for the next step.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

You know I fucking HATE to do this cause it's sounds so petty and childish, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Look, if you hate the kid, go for me, hard. It's all good. Come with your conspiracy theories and thoughts and this that and the other... that's fine.. And I'll come back with mine... Im a big boy, I can take it. That's why I'm still here...

But to say that I'm not Wu, well that's just utter bollocks. I'm not having that. Baldrick ain't having that and Queen Elizabeth is definitely not having it. We all know what an official Wu-Tang affiliation or "Killa Bee" tag constitutes and we all know what a "Wanna Bee" one constitutes. I wasn't made official Wu-Tang affiliated artist by delivering apple pies to RZA's second cousin's brother in law, but by contract in which I was given contractual allowance to use the trademarked Wu-Tang logo, name and affiliation in connection with the exploitation of my image, music, etc. First right of refusal to all appearances as artist and production work on Wu-Tang projects. Matter of fact, I was contractually not even allowed to claim another brand.

Meth and Killa might say things differently now, but go back to some footage from before OUATIS and see what Killa and Meth were promoting me as. Right now they're probably just a bit pissed off or disappointed with the whole thing. And who can blame them.
    Yo, the shit with Meth always made me laugh. All those years of touring and traveling arround the world together... That shit never made much sense. shit talking because he wasn't in the loop. Don't see him saying shit about Rza side of it all.

Yo, Lee Towers. Any more info on old Markoff buying this LP or what? l;ol

Matter of fact, I was contractually not even allowed to claim another brand.
    interesting tidbit!

I would assume you could still claim / refer to Moonlight fam though? like Rae can/could refer to H20?

but say, if you started recording with DITC for a group album, you could not brand yourself as part of DITC (with DITC's blessing of course)?

btw to go into the gist of your reply above, it would be hard for me to see how people could claim you are not a Killa Bee and thus don't have 'wu status'?

is there such a thing as official Wu Elements status too (beyond 4th, Math, True Masta)? not that such classifications are very important. like say, I always assumed you and Bronze, as examples, were and are considered Wu Elements too.
    Retired.

Nah Meth's anger was genuine. And he was pretty right in being angry about not knowing about the 88 Year clause. RZA and I should've been more on point with notifying and explaining that, not just to Meth but all of them. On the other hand one could argue that they should be more reachable. It takes weeks to get through to some of them sometimes. The problem with Meth's outburst was that he could've just said he didn't know about it, or revert the journalist back to ask RZA about it since he wasn't involved in that aspect. But Meth went for it, unfortunately fell for the misleading Forbs headline. Considering Meth's suspicion of the media for years, it was surprising to see him fall for this one. He was pissed off with RZA too, but chose to handle that differently, and grill me in public. Probably cause I'm the easier target. Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    interesting tidbit!

I would assume you could still claim / refer to Moonlight fam though? like Rae can/could refer to H20?

but say, if you started recording with DITC for a group album, you could not brand yourself as part of DITC (with DITC's blessing of course)?

btw to go into the gist of your reply above, it would be hard for me to see how people could claim you are not a Killa Bee and thus don't have 'wu status'?

is there such a thing as official Wu Elements status too (beyond 4th, Math, True Masta)? not that such classifications are very important. like say, I always assumed you and Bronze, as examples, were and are considered Wu Elements too.

I could work with whomever I wanted to, but Wu-Tang Productions at that time would have first right of refusal on anything I made.. so if I made a beat, or a song I wanted to sell to someone as a songwriter, Wu-Tang would have first rights to it. I couldn't brand myself anything else other than an artist under the brand. I highly doubt they would've sued me for repping Moonlight, but yeah, I couldn't just scream Roc A Fella fo life!

Wu-Elements were the original 4 plus Goldfinghaz.. It was a production extention of Wu-Tang Productions. So the originals were RZA, 4th Disciple, True Master and Allah Mathematics. Goldfinghaz joined during the Pillage time. I never signed a production deal under the Wu-Elements. Neither did Bronze. Bronze to my knowledge never signed a Wu-Tang contract in any shape for or fashion. Similar to Moongod... it was more a co-sign from RZA because of their affiliation with me and hanging around with me and RZA that others were like "ok, it's the same circle so cool"... It's usually die hard fans that apply a certain self made/self taught constitution to what qualifies to them as official and what doesn't.

Bronze came in through me. I took him with me to Steubenville and to NY while recording "I" at D&D studios. RZA met him then, but it wasn't until later I set up a meeting for Bronze with RZA at 36 Chambers studio that things took off for him.

@ Origin : I was off FB for a few days, but I see now that M80 posted this message on Sept 20 originally :

and below that post is a pic of M80 holding Cyrus' book on OUATIS

I spoke with Cilvaringz tonight for the 1st time for well over an hour and I can honestly say I am extremely grateful for the wisdom and insights he shared with me. I can't wait to read this book regarding #OUATIS while we wait the next 7 days to see if Martin Shkreli's counsel is going to produce the deliverables.

and below that post is a pic of M80 holding Cyrus' book on OUATIS

I see he's also been promoting the Wu Saga Continues album heavily, posting the cover, the latest single and an article on Deck's line about Martin Shkreli on the second single
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-25-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Nah Meth's anger was genuine. And he was pretty right in being angry about not knowing about the 88 Year clause. RZA and I should've been more on point with notifying and explaining that, not just to Meth but all of them. On the other hand one could argue that they should be more reachable. It takes weeks to get through to some of them sometimes. The problem with Meth's outburst was that he could've just said he didn't know about it, or revert the journalist back to ask RZA about it since he wasn't involved in that aspect. But Meth went for it, unfortunately fell for the misleading Forbs headline. Considering Meth's suspicion of the media for years, it was surprising to see him fall for this one. He was pissed off with RZA too, but chose to handle that differently, and grill me in public. Probably cause I'm the easier target. Who knows...
    Or maybe because you sneakily collected beats from him and then sold a wu-tang album for 2 000 000$ ?