Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Did Skreli buy a FAKE wu album? CHICAGO TRIBUNE

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ta12113 View Post
    Ringz, were the liners included with the auction? And if so, were there 4 different sets, one with each cover, or just a single version with 1 cover? And if they weren’t included, any plans to release them?
    No. Martin only got the book that had all the info on the songs. We kept the liners for Plan B. Might release them one day. Not sure yet.

Vizual Artist ShaolinArtStudent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    No. Martin only got the book that had all the info on the songs. We kept the liners for Plan B. Might release them one day. Not sure yet.
    "Release them"?

The Saga Continues indeed...

(And I'm not saying that to be snarky, I'm just making a shit reference)
    "En garde...I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post

Wu-Elements were the original 4 plus Goldfinghaz.. It was a production extention of Wu-Tang Productions. So the originals were RZA, 4th Disciple, True Master and Allah Mathematics. Goldfinghaz joined during the Pillage time. I never signed a production deal under the Wu-Elements. Neither did Bronze. Bronze to my knowledge never signed a Wu-Tang contract in any shape for or fashion. Similar to Moongod... it was more a co-sign from RZA because of their affiliation with me and hanging around with me and RZA that others were like "ok, it's the same circle so cool"... It's usually die hard fans that apply a certain self made/self taught constitution to what qualifies to them as official and what doesn't.
    Darkim of AIG was a Wu-Element .. he signed a deal with wu-tang productions back in the days

btw Bronze produced tracks for your first album right? i remember that he produced those under wu-tang productions right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lol Ringz having to deny he said all that shit, precisely why he deleted the it's coming thread because that whole thread that was years old would destroy this whole fan fiction backstory to the album.

That's a Cilvaringz quote you dumb Euro fag

Rumorsofwar.tk is hating on everything wu related .. except Cilvaringz .. dude is annoying as fuck
    Last edited by Jammin; 09-26-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Darkim of AIG was a Wu-Element .. he signed a deal with wu-tang productions back in the days

btw Bronze produced tracks for your first album right? i remember that he produced those under wu-tang productions right?
    Forgot about Darkim, never met him, don't know his status. As for Bronze, I put that in there for him. It wasn't official. Doubt that he had the same creditation in BOAP.

Veteran Member

speaking of darkim...I heard he produced crunch time by black knights...I fucking love that track. Spent years trying to find that vinyl.completely off topic...my bad.

-its funny how cilvaringz keeps weaving a web of lies.

-lets not forget, he borrowed money from his parents, i mean investors, to pay for the rhymes

-Rumorsofwar.tk is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this site

-some people will dickride anything even half wu-affiliated, whether they truly like it or not

-i'd love to hear Buddah MACs knowledge of this situation, dude is an encyclopedia of factual wu-knowledge

Shaolin Master

-its funny how cilvaringz keeps weaving a web of lies.

-lets not forget, he borrowed money from his parents, i mean investors, to pay for the rhymes

-Rumorsofwar.tk is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this site

-some people will dickride anything even half wu-affiliated, whether they truly like it or not

-i'd love to hear Buddah MACs knowledge of this situation, dude is an encyclopedia of factual wu-knowledge
    My knowledge isn't really any different than anyone else who was on the site at the time, b/c Cilva was pretty open & inclusive about letting people into the process as he was building the album and figuring out what it was up until he got into the selling of the album.

Unfortunately, as I said before, his being so inclusive in that process is part of what increased the backlash as they felt part of something they now weren't going to get to hear/have. That's not a rational reaction, b/c it's his album to do with as he sees, and it's not one I share, but I can understand how people would feel let down by a "for the fans" album they were in for the making of and now won't get. You add in these are some people who are still checking every new Cappa album & Islord track desperate for something decent, and I think a chunk of the flack he's gotten is misdirected lashing out from people who've suffered through a lot of sup-par & just bad Wu releases the last few years and this potentially good one they saw pieced together exists but is denied them.

I think it was deleted but I believe what I said at the time was I understand his needing to recoup & profit on his investment in making the album & why therefore it had to be named as a "Wu" album & not a "Cilva presents..." album, but some fans aren't going to understand it.

I guessed/forewarned that there might be some issues with some Clan/Fam members in recording verses for a project that ends up marketed as a "Wu-Tang Clan" album, especially with them possibly wanting more money on the back end.

I thought pharma-bro buying it was a bad look for both the brand & the "reclaiming music as art" concept. I've lessened on that slightly as it's made Martin more the villain and Wu/this album a bit more mythic in the long run, but still think it was a bad look overall. Then again, who with that bank wouldn't be some kind of asshole?

And I thought the single album concept was going to be a new model for an investor to pay for the single album and then it was their onus to further try and capitalize on it & it'd flip the industry model on its head (instead of up front advance to artist w/ recouping the production cost & very little on the back end for artists, the artist presents a completed work that the industry has to pay a great amount for and then that industry has to figure out how to profit on it themselves). So the 88 years/not capitalizing was a let down as I was thinking the album could be used as a new way for artists to profit in the dying music industry, while Cilva was looking more for a re conception of music as art itself.

Again, anyone who was here at the time knows the situation & it just comes down to how you feel about how it went down. Cilva gets overly vilified on here b/c they take something they were let into the inside process of during its early stages turning into something they were denied having as a betrayal. I think it's unfortunate that well-meant inclusion led to people getting pissed when they were excluded, but I understand why they might feel that way too. Cilva ended up making the best moves he saw to sell his album and in most respects he succeeded. That's probably not going to make a difference to the people who feel put out, but that's the impasse this board is at.

Also, disagree w/ the "web of lies" as I think the only misdirection in this whole thing was in the marketing. We were in on the process when he transitioned this from what it was to what it became, which is just a concept becoming something solid & different than what it began as.

And agreed people are too ready to jump all over any & everything Wu here & overrate things, but it's a Wu board, so that's going to happen.
    Last edited by Buddah_MAC; 09-26-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Banned

I agree with everything Budda Mac said. I have no problem this being a 1 copy album or anything like that; the only problem I have is this whole bullshit about creating the concept while riding camels in the desert and this whole self righteous "reclaiming artistic" control fan fiction they've come up with to sell the 'mystery' of the album. Just be factual and come out and say we are making the album 1 copy because it'll give us more money/it's unique/different etc all that other bullshit is nonsense.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Its clear as daylight and completely as i said before. cilva lied about this being his album while knowingly working on a one copy clan album and rza stayed quiet about his involvement to get it done. watch what rza says in the MOMA exhibition when he says something about everybody got on a boat but nobody knew where that boat was going!!!! and then he says sometimes you have slip medicine in someone's food because you know its good for them but they might not think the same! then read what the book says. Its fukking clear and I cant see why you guys dont see it!!?? Cilva was on here posting on purpose to keep everybody thinking one thing while he was doing something else and when he had no use of it anymore he did what? delete it !!! and how has that helped ? simple!!!>> everybody is STILL fukking talking about this album it's exactly what he wanted !!!! thats why he cant answer a goodamn question inna straight forward manner, always being vague and evasive! he's playing a psychological experiment on everybody!!! call me crazy if you want or call it conspiracy theory but this is what one of his most entrustd innercircle people has confirmed to us!! He even went went as far as to say cilva could have initiated the whole bloomberg killa sin shyhiem fiasco, said he might have paid them money to say all that shit because fake album press is in cilva's benefit! he wants to keep the album in martin's hands! dont you think it's coincidence this article came out when martin was selling the album on eBay??? has it sold??? nooooo >>>> mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
    My knowledge isn't really any different than anyone else who was on the site at the time, b/c Cilva was pretty open & inclusive about letting people into the process as he was building the album and figuring out what it was up until he got into the selling of the album.

Unfortunately, as I said before, his being so inclusive in that process is part of what increased the backlash as they felt part of something they now weren't going to get to hear/have. That's not a rational reaction, b/c it's his album to do with as he sees, and it's not one I share, but I can understand how people would feel let down by a "for the fans" album they were in for the making of and now won't get. You add in these are some people who are still checking every new Cappa album & Islord track desperate for something decent, and I think a chunk of the flack he's gotten is misdirected lashing out from people who've suffered through a lot of sup-par & just bad Wu releases the last few years and this potentially good one they saw pieced together exists but is denied them.

I think it was deleted but I believe what I said at the time was I understand his needing to recoup & profit on his investment in making the album & why therefore it had to be named as a "Wu" album & not a "Cilva presents..." album, but some fans aren't going to understand it.

I guessed/forewarned that there might be some issues with some Clan/Fam members in recording verses for a project that ends up marketed as a "Wu-Tang Clan" album, especially with them possibly wanting more money on the back end.

I thought pharma-bro buying it was a bad look for both the brand & the "reclaiming music as art" concept. I've lessened on that slightly as it's made Martin more the villain and Wu/this album a bit more mythic in the long run, but still think it was a bad look overall. Then again, who with that bank wouldn't be some kind of asshole?

And I thought the single album concept was going to be a new model for an investor to pay for the single album and then it was their onus to further try and capitalize on it & it'd flip the industry model on its head (instead of up front advance to artist w/ recouping the production cost & very little on the back end for artists, the artist presents a completed work that the industry has to pay a great amount for and then that industry has to figure out how to profit on it themselves). So the 88 years/not capitalizing was a let down as I was thinking the album could be used as a new way for artists to profit in the dying music industry, while Cilva was looking more for a re conception of music as art itself.

Again, anyone who was here at the time knows the situation & it just comes down to how you feel about how it went down. Cilva gets overly vilified on here b/c they take something they were let into the inside process of during its early stages turning into something they were denied having as a betrayal. I think it's unfortunate that well-meant inclusion led to people getting pissed when they were excluded, but I understand why they might feel that way too. Cilva ended up making the best moves he saw to sell his album and in most respects he succeeded. That's probably not going to make a difference to the people who feel put out, but that's the impasse this board is at.

Also, disagree w/ the "web of lies" as I think the only misdirection in this whole thing was in the marketing. We were in on the process when he transitioned this from what it was to what it became, which is just a concept becoming something solid & different than what it began as.

And agreed people are too ready to jump all over any & everything Wu here & overrate things, but it's a Wu board, so that's going to happen.
    great post.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Fucknuts View Post
    Its clear as daylight and completely as i said before. cilva lied about this being his album while knowingly working on a one copy clan album and rza stayed quiet about his involvement to get it done. watch what rza says in the MOMA exhibition when he says something about everybody got on a boat but nobody knew where that boat was going!!!! and then he says sometimes you have slip medicine in someone's food because you know its good for them but they might not think the same! then read what the book says. Its fukking clear and I cant see why you guys dont see it!!?? Cilva was on here posting on purpose to keep everybody thinking one thing while he was doing something else and when he had no use of it anymore he did what? delete it !!! and how has that helped ? simple!!!>> everybody is STILL fukking talking about this album it's exactly what he wanted !!!! thats why he cant answer a goodamn question inna straight forward manner, always being vague and evasive! he's playing a psychological experiment on everybody!!! call me crazy if you want or call it conspiracy theory but this is what one of his most entrustd innercircle people has confirmed to us!! He even went went as far as to say cilva could have initiated the whole bloomberg killa sin shyhiem fiasco, said he might have paid them money to say all that shit because fake album press is in cilva's benefit! he wants to keep the album in martin's hands! dont you think it's coincidence this article came out when martin was selling the album on eBay??? has it sold??? nooooo >>>> mission accomplished.

Just when you thought this dude couldn't get any more stupid.

What is it with Wu Boards and neurodegeneration?

+rep to Buddah

I've checked this thread a few thymes as it's built to 14 pages, and all I've really seen is the same stuff getting repeated over and over, lolz.

Fucknuts! Becoming one of my favorite forum members right now. He's like the nutter everybody's like fuck outttttaaaa heeerrreee dude.... but sometimes you just have to stop and wonder...