Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Did Skreli buy a FAKE wu album? CHICAGO TRIBUNE

Bong Bong

nada ignorante

This is on some Soap opera level shit now. LOL
    N.I.

In this interview masta killa says he knew nothing about ouatis.cilvaringz told him he needed verses for a mixtape.
    https://massappeal.com/wu-tang-clan-...ess-us-jewels/

Banned

Good link, Wes
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Mixtape? lol... Yet in this article, the original article about the album, Masta Killa not only seems ecstatic about it, he contributed an electronic message to Forbes to accompany the story, saying:

"I think it's a musical portrait that's going to revolutionize music in the future," said Wu-Tang member Jamiel "Masta Killa" Arief, via electronic message. "And I'm thankful to my brother Ringz, to collaborate with, and I'm ecstatic to be a part of it."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackoma.../#4b0ae87dcfbd

Fascinating...

Banned

Let’s talk about Shkreli and Once Upon A Time In Shaolin for a second. Now, this MFer is selling this million dollar album on eBay. Do y’all have a unified stance about the situation?

Well, brother, I’ll be honest with you, this is the only project that I have ever been part of that I haven’t heard the project. I’ve never even heard what I’ve done on the project. And I know I have at least four verses. This project wasn’t presented to me as being a Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Wu-Tang Clan album. I got a call from a brother named Cilvarings and he told me he was making a mixtape and he needed a couple verses from me. Sure—no problem. So, I gave him a couple verses for his mixtape. Next thing I know, this turned out to be the Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Wu-Tang Clan secret album and it’s being sold as an art piece. I never had a problem going that route, but I didn’t know I was going to be involved in making a Wu-Tang Clan album, nor was I informed how it was going to be marketed or anything. Like I said, I still haven’t heard it. I have to be more careful giving out my verses to people because then they can come back and say, this is a Wu-Tang Clan album.
    Seems like people really like to co-opt the Wu name.

That’s the strangest thing. It’s weird, if people can be amongst you, maybe hang out with you at the studio, or maybe even do a song with one of your brothers, then sometimes from that experience they think they’re part of the Clan. It’s crazy, man.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Let’s talk about Shkreli and Once Upon A Time In Shaolin for a second. Now, this MFer is selling this million dollar album on eBay. Do y’all have a unified stance about the situation?

Well, brother, I’ll be honest with you, this is the only project that I have ever been part of that I haven’t heard the project. I’ve never even heard what I’ve done on the project. And I know I have at least four verses. This project wasn’t presented to me as being a Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Wu-Tang Clan album. I got a call from a brother named Cilvarings and he told me he was making a mixtape and he needed a couple verses from me. Sure—no problem. So, I gave him a couple verses for his mixtape. Next thing I know, this turned out to be the Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Wu-Tang Clan secret album and it’s being sold as an art piece. I never had a problem going that route, but I didn’t know I was going to be involved in making a Wu-Tang Clan album, nor was I informed how it was going to be marketed or anything. Like I said, I still haven’t heard it. I have to be more careful giving out my verses to people because then they can come back and say, this is a Wu-Tang Clan album.

That’s the strangest thing. It’s weird, if people can be amongst you, maybe hang out with you at the studio, or maybe even do a song with one of your brothers, then sometimes from that experience they think they’re part of the Clan. It’s crazy, man.
    I doubt masta killa is lying.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j85xQYbF40M

'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...eli/685755001/

They want to gve Shkreli a psychiatric exam

Well, brother, I’ll be honest with you, this is the only project that I have ever been part of that I haven’t heard the project. I’ve never even heard what I’ve done on the project.
    Masta told this also in the hot97 interview he did with RZA and Mathematics about the new album.
    And RZA immediately took the blame for that.
    RZA said the opinion about the one copy album in the clan is 50/50.
    With such a big statement (the one copy only) and the talks about at least 5 million dollars why didnt RZA and Ringz flew in all members to let them hear the album (one at a time or together, whatever was possible) and tell them what the plan was with this album.
    Maybe that would have created more value to the album.
    Who wants to pay big bucks for an album when half of the artists are telling the media they know nothing about it.

"I think it's a musical portrait that's going to revolutionize music in the future," said Wu-Tang member Jamiel "Masta Killa" Arief, via electronic message. "And I'm thankful to my brother Ringz, to collaborate with, and I'm ecstatic to be a part of it."
    staged just like the fake Shkreli beef. From 2014 when they had to cosign RZA so he could sell it.

lol, says it all right there. MK basically saying he never would have contributed if he knew what this was going to turn out as.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    staged just like the fake Shkreli beef. From 2014 when they had to cosign RZA so he could sell it.

lol, says it all right there. MK basically saying he never would have contributed if he knew what this was going to turn out as.
    As i said earlier, if these guys knew what ringz was planning they wouldnt have did it. I know this for fact.

He lied to the wu tang clan. Period.

I hope the denial ceases when he reads that but just like skrelli he dont care bout nothing but skrilla

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

we are gathering all the information now on whathappened from that reddit poster and we will give it to media so i dont wantto share much of it now. BUT i must say its become a HELL lot more intersting!!!! so i will say this for now,,,, not everything cilvarings is saying is true!!! (SUPRISE!!) BUT not everything the clan is saying right now is true neither!!! (BIGGER SUPRISE!!!) apparantly there is some proxy war being fought out between the clan and rza and ringz seems to be the proxy through which this happening!!! we're trying to find out what the war is about but we got TONS of amazing info to share soon !!!!!! but fair play to cilvaringz on this one because mastakilla cannot go from being ecstatic about being part of this art piece and later say should be more careful about giving verses to cilva! MORE TO COME!!>>

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    As i said earlier, if these guys knew what ringz was planning they wouldnt have did it. I know this for fact.

He lied to the wu tang clan. Period.

I hope the denial ceases when he reads that but just like skrelli he dont care bout nothing but skrilla
    Projects evolve over time, dumbass. The plan didn't came about until the moment he realized that he had a decent album, but that it wouldn't generate a lot of money because nobody buys albums anymore. That's when the one album plan came about.

I do think it would've been more smart if he paid everybody some stfu money afterwards. It would've been a legendary piece of art if all members co-signed it. Now it lost quite a bit of it's magic and appeal. Everybody knows it's more of a business move than a piece of art.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by Rumorsofwar.tk View Post
    Projects evolve over time, dumbass. The plan didn't came about until the moment he realized that he had a decent album, but that it wouldn't generate a lot of money because nobody buys albums anymore. That's when the one album plan came about.
    that's what it boils down to

then the one album idea that came after was a great opportunity for an artistic statement, and a decent way to make money off of the work that had gone into crafting the album
    I do think it would've been more smart if he paid everybody some stfu money afterwards. It would've been a legendary piece of art if all members co-signed it. Now it lost quite a bit of it's magic and appeal. Everybody knows it's more of a business move than a piece of art.
    yes, stfu money is underrated

like I would stop posting if only yall would send some stfu money my way

seriously though, maybe some stfu money WAS paid but it's never gonna be enough for some people.

@ fucknuts : post that three days of the condor ish here before some irate shaoling brother has your crew taken out over this during lunch time and has you go undercover on the skreetz

Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

Spoken like a true ringz dicksucker

Watch your fucking mouth

Reaching like dhalsim

"Plans change"

No plans didnt change. Ringz tried to make a wutang album without wutang knowing it. Period. Right out the mouth of MK.

Anyone with an iq over 25 could have told you that a wu album in 2017 with shabaZz verses wasnt gon make the labels go crazy and give ringz money.

I have no doubt the plan was always for a wu comp of some sort. How swarm 3 sell? Or the almighty?

Least those guys knew they were making that almighty album.