Thread: Yo mods

Default Yo mods

Sup all , this not like a question for administrators but for mods of wu Corp I wanted to ask you guys can you guys check what we post like for example say you re about to post a thread and like you click post like doesn't that automatically save your stuff on wu Corp? I'm just asking cuz like I was writing a freestyle I finished it it was long but I took about one hour .wu Corp logged me out for taking too long to post I hit log in when it logged in my page didn't show my freshly done freestyle on the temple of darts freestyle thread it turned white I refreshed it like 5 times and wu tang Corp would not refresh I hit back on my phone then finally it said restore previous I was like yes ! Only to see a freestyle not even halfway done , whack .my dumb self didnt copy this time thinking it would post it automatically when it didn't I lost the freestyle man I think it would of been man I don't want to say , man I lost it .so my question can any of you mods help me get this freestyle back completely since I hit log in after I was logged out for taking too long trying to post a new freestyle for the temple of darts freestyle thread ? I know I asked check two for a old flow I posted years ago and he found it I guess in the wu Corp forum records that time I wanted to print it out cuz I had lost the original ; this time I need this complete freestyle , man this sucks it was something to me but it might be lost now .now that i think about i know i wrote it but man , sucks . Copy and Paste everyone ! .sucks.
    Last edited by Sizzy Up; 09-24-2017 at 04:17 AM.
    Trip

How do ya want ya eggs done?

regular mods like me don't have access to automatic post saves

I don't even know whether automatic saving is a thing on this forum. I doubt it

maybe an admin can weigh in

peace
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Winters View Post
    How do ya want ya eggs done?
    sunny side down
    Retired.

Ha , Cool , thanks Lee !
    Trip

it says sunny got banned? must have made those eggs in the microwave again