Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: red dead redemption 2 official Trailer

The worst is still to come. Battlefront 2 is literally pay to win. You level up in multiplayer through loot boxes, you get OP powers and guns through the loot box system. You can grind for hours and hours to get those loot boxes OR pay up and buy it which will give your multiplayer character OP stats and guns.

Companies are making billions from it, they are hiding content thats already on a disc behind a paywall. The loot box system is bullshit that comes from mobile games. Mobile games are usually free though, you shouldn't be paying extra for content that should already be there on a full priced $60 game. As long as people are buying it its not going to go away. I mean the Activision patent explains itself.

Just gotta hope Nintendo don't start sticking loot boxes in their games.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The worst is still to come. Battlefront 2 is literally pay to win. You level up in multiplayer through loot boxes, you get OP powers and guns through the loot box system. You can grind for hours and hours to get those loot boxes OR pay up and buy it which will give your multiplayer character OP stats and guns.

Companies are making billions from it, they are hiding content thats already on a disc behind a paywall. The loot box system is bullshit that comes from mobile games. Mobile games are usually free though, you shouldn't be paying extra for content that should already be there on a full priced $60 game. As long as people are buying it its not going to go away. I mean the Activision patent explains itself.

Just gotta hope Nintendo don't start sticking loot boxes in their games.
    bad enough we had to deal with that gamergate bullshit, now this?

slaves being entertained and distracted.. contradicts other posts made.. but oh wee

how is entertainment negative? distracted from what? you dont have a single hobby in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    You seen the reviews of Fallout 4 on steam since the introduction of that Creation Club? lol 90% of the ratings are red now, People ain't happy with that paid mod shit.
    yeah i started playing F4 on PS4 again recently, the first since they started PS4 mods and saw that pay for content shit. Even if they made everything .50 or $1 at most they'd still make millions and it wouldnt be as bad for the consumer, but their charging $4-$6 for a single item.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    how is entertainment negative? distracted from what? you dont have a single hobby in your life?

i do have hobbies, but they aint based on gaming (coltan) or based on entertainment from a TV screen, Radioactive man spoke on another thread about being slaves being distracted.. kinda ironic he just posts on video games and movies.. (the thread where he is arguing with TSA. not the original thread, but the one that flared up last week)

seems like entertainment while your sitting on your ass whislt being given mind control / propaganda is entertainment..

watch movies, play games.. but dont make it your life.. or make it your life. then dont complain about slaves being distracted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    You seen the reviews of Fallout 4 on steam since the introduction of that Creation Club? lol 90% of the ratings are red now, People ain't happy with that paid mod shit.
    Not to mention it was already around the high 60’s to early 70’s before that because it was such a disappointment so it’s just pissed people off even more. All the rockstar games got hammered on steam when they banned the single player modding too
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i do have hobbies, but they aint based on gaming (coltan) or based on entertainment from a TV screen, Radioactive man spoke on another thread about being slaves being distracted.. kinda ironic he just posts on video games and movies.. (the thread where he is arguing with TSA. not the original thread, but the one that flared up last week)

seems like entertainment while your sitting on your ass whislt being given mind control / propaganda is entertainment..

watch movies, play games.. but dont make it your life.. or make it your life. then dont complain about slaves being distracted.
    Lol

dude

just stop, I never Made a post about slaves being distracted, I agreed with lord nose’s post on the context of the topic and what’s it to you if I enjoy gaming , u really aren’t making sense, instead you are contradicting yourself, you want me to do what you do or you think what you believe is a life worthy of living should be the way of life for everyone else, dude, people who live lives based on other peoples expectations are slaves so you contradicting yourself

u don’t know what I do all day which is work hard, achieve things, be a service to others who need it while at it, so if I wanna distract myself with games after a long day, I’ll do it, it doesn’t distract me from shit, the world still exists around me when I turn my games on and off, like seriously chill already

u riding this TSA dudes dick so hard you starting to sound illogicAl like him, don’t let his stupidity drag you into trying to beef with people who got no issues with you, I saw all that wreckless shit u said about me in the other thread and let it slide, like dude , u a man, u have an issue at me? Holla at me man to man, don’t take the faggot route of clicking upnwith a gay boy and slick dissing, that makes you a bitch dude.

like dude, I got my whole life in fucking order, you are here trying to lecture people about how they live when you lost your kids and your family? You really got a lot of nerve man, don’t be a hypocritical type of faggot, TSA is turning you into a bitch dude and it’s unbecoming of a man like you who claims to be so called enlightened ....fuck wrong with you man

i could also argue that you being on a wutang forum all day complaining about your life is a waste of time and you a slave to this shit but I won’t because I don’t give a fuck what u do with your life, like what’s with you dudes suddenly ... get off my dick man.. what kinda man are you who let’s some bitch dude manipulate you online.. smh
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-25-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Lol

dude

just stop, I never Made a post about slaves being distracted, I agreed with lord nose’s post on the context of the topic and what’s it to you if I enjoy gaming , u really aren’t making sense, instead you are contradicting yourself, you want me to do what you do or you think what you believe is a life worthy of living should be the way of life for everyone else, dude, people who live lives based on other peoples expectations are slaves so you contradicting yourself

u don’t know what I do all day which is work hard, achieve things, be a service to others who need it while at it, so if I wanna distract myself with games after a long day, I’ll do it, it doesn’t distract me from shit, the world still exists around me when I turn my games on and off, like seriously chill already

u riding this TSA dudes dick so hard you starting to sound illogicAl like him, don’t let his stupidity drag you into trying to beef with people who got no issues with you, I saw all that wreckless shit u said about me in the other thread and let it slide, like dude , u a man, u have an issue at me? Holla at me man to man, don’t take the faggot route of clicking upnwith a gay boy and slick dissing, that makes you a bitch dude.

like dude, I got my whole life in fucking order, you are here trying to lecture people about how they live when you lost your kids and your family? You really got a lot of nerve man, don’t be a hypocritical type of faggot, TSA is turning you into a bitch dude and it’s unbecoming of a man like you who claims to be so called enlightened ....fuck wrong with you man

i could also argue that you being on a wutang forum all day complaining about your life is a waste of time and you a slave to this shit but I won’t because I don’t give a fuck what u do with your life, like what’s with you dudes suddenly ... get off my dick man.. what kinda man are you who let’s some bitch dude manipulate you online.. smh
    LULz. well done for speaking about you know nothing about.

respect.

all i gotta say is./. peace to the children in Congo and Rwanda who mined your coltan for you.

i dont need to swear or diss you.. im above that keep believing douchiepies versions of events of my life.. when he cant even overstand basic english.

Dude give it a rest

how did it feel dickriding anus nostrils and then he turned around and Ethered u on another thread?

this is why u should not blindly hop on peoples dicks

its funny you tell me not to believe Nicky but you didn’t waste time trying to come for me when some gay Nigerian started manipulating you

just fall back and do you.

Dude give it a rest

you are so full of shit, you are using a computer or cellphone who’s parts are pretty much assembled by child laborers in China , since you feel so passionate about such issues, how about you never use those gadgets ever again.

how did it feel dickriding anus nostrils and then he turned around and Ethered u on another thread?

this is why u should not blindly hop on peoples dicks

its funny you tell me not to believe Nicky but you didn’t waste time trying to come for me when some gay Nigerian started manipulating you

just fall back and do you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Wasnt this supposed to come out November or something?
    Has it been delayed?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

It's release date is Q1 2018.

Banned

So Q4 2019 for PC

Quoting ≠ Agreement.