Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: M-80 interview about ouatis

Default M-80 interview about ouatis

thanks g

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Banned

Who is M80 anyway I don't know anything about him; what's his claim to fame with Wu?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

M80 got his start in the Wu universe while working for Dreddy Kruger's 'Think Differently' label, doing paper work and also overseeing the 'Wu Tang Meets The Indie Culture' compilation.

he's been a supporting act / opening act for wu in certain places

he released two projects with a group called Almighty that had Cappa, Killah Priest at one time as a member and a few rappers that were in Bronze's camp and then some guys

M80 used to rap but doesn't seem to do so any more. he's been A&Ring a lot of records, most of them not wu related (Canibus would be a high profile client). recently he was involved in Hus Kingpin's 'Cocaine Beach' album

he used to post here on the corp too
    Retired.

props , cant hate on m80 for anything he said in this.. a lot of interesting stuff too

Vizual Artist ShaolinArtStudent's Avatar

Pretty good interview .
    "En garde...I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style!"

Peace CT

M-80 was also responsible for the release of both Timbo King and 60 Sec's solo albums. I like both Almighty albums however M-80 should not be on the mic which I think he realized. Peace

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

S/O to M-Eighty trying to liberate this thing for the fans

haha, i completely forgot cilva jacked that dude's artwork for the oatis artwork until m80 mentioned it

i dont understand the people calling in and hating on his plan, from what he's talking about he's trying to help the fans

M-80 was also overseeing the HRSMN (4 Horsemen: Killah Priest, Ras Kass, Kurupt, Canibus) project until he leaked some songs and Ras Kass quit the group over differences with M-80. Whether he was Priest's or Canibus' manager I can't remember. But there was some hate thrown his way by Razzie after it was all said and done, saying M-80 messed it all up. Sucks because that was a ill supergroup and the songs coming out were fire.
    Fav Wu Members - Deck . GZA . Ghost
    Upcoming
    GZA/Genius – Dark Matter ; Liquid Swords II: The Return of the Shadowboxer * Inspectah Deck – Uncontrolled Substance 2 * Raekwon – The Purple Tape Files ; Only Built 4 Cuban Linx… Pt. III * Ghostface Killah x MF DOOM – DOOMStarks: Swift & Changeable * Ghostface Killah – Supreme Clientele Presents… Blue & Cream: The Wally Era * Method Man – Crystal Meth * Method Man x Redman – Blackout! 3 ; How High 2/Too High * Masta Killa – Loyalty is Royalty (9/29)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    haha, i completely forgot cilva jacked that dude's artwork for the oatis artwork until m80 mentioned it
    And mother fucker never explained anything about this situation. Probably just paid to this dude to close the deal. What a fucking snake.
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

i hope this dude gets his hands on this because you can tell he wants to release this to the fans.. if not hopefully rza buys it back and give this back to the fans for free .. now that would be a beautiful gesture... the thing is tho because of all the samples i think this is why they want no one to hear it as none of them have been cleared and cilvaringz may risk the potential of being sued to feck if it comes out ?

Veteran Member

Rza and cilvaringz don't want to release the album because they didn't clear any samples. And one of them is very dangerous :

https://youtu.be/VAZsf8mTfyk

not the case apparantly !!! the illustrator dropped the case because slithering cilva couldnt be served not put under jurisdiction of US courts and he founfd the illustrator had used existing pictures for his drawings so he didnt own the copyright to the drawings and on top they argued it was fair use >> its the same arguement they have for the samples apparantly. Again straight from the source but sure DONT believe me again!!!!