Thread: Q for wuchamber mods : Iron Legacy Chamber

Default Q for wuchamber mods : Iron Legacy Chamber

can you put the Iron Legacy Chamber subforum back on the wu-tang chamber index?

idk why it was removed back in the day

I liked the polls and reading people's opinions
    Retired.

bump

any mods interested perhaps?

peace
    Retired.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Mods can't do that. Maybe admins but I doubt it
    We do it for the people.

thank you for your feedback. I didn't know it was impossible for mods and maybe even admins to change this

I don't know if people are aware of this but there are actually two backdoor ways of accessing that subforum.

There's a number in the url of wucorp pages. if you run through all the possible numbers up to say 100 you come across this Iron Legacy Chamber. (Each number gives you a different subforum. Some numbers don't turn up anything.) I don't have the exact number in front of me right now, I wrote it down somewhere a while back. the area is not sealed off as restricted, which is why anyone can access it this way (this would not be the case for Vet for example)

also you can go through users' thread history in their profile. on the right side of this threads list the subforum (that a thread was created in) shows up. if you take King Tron's user profile for example this is a second way to access the Iron Legacy Chamber. I think the subforum shows up in his user profile because he had mod rights in there

I stumbled across the subforum when I was reading up on old threads via retired wu poster profiles (I do this quite a bit), in this case King Tron's. I was happy to see the subforum could still be accessed, via a backdoor

but it would be cool if everyone could visit this subforum straight from the main menu

I realize I look like a complete ass for showing how I spend way too much time on this forum lmao
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-30-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    Retired.

Hmm interesting. Admins can probly flip a switch and nake it accessible then if its still around. It has the same current layout and everything?
    We do it for the people.

Tomb should be able to do it for sure
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Hmm interesting. Admins can probly flip a switch and nake it accessible then if its still around. It has the same current layout and everything?
    yes it does

thanks for wanting to take this up with Tomb
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-30-2017 at 10:27 PM.
    Retired.