Thread: Sheep Lord - the monster has returned to feed lp

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Sheep Lord - the monster has returned to feed lp

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 10-04-2017 at 05:52 PM.

I've listened to this several thymes now n I dig it. It's a bit chaotic but I enjoy it quite a lot. Some heavy beats on here. Some of the shit reminds me of skarekrow n shit. Ur voice is nasty as fuck, in a good way, lolz. Songs r a bit chaotic structurally with heaps of repeated hooks n stuff, but with ur voice that sounds pretty dope. The hooks r pretty cool. Vocals were a bit quiet on at least one track too.

The vocals sound kind of muddy or something. Not sure what the word for it is. Do u use any effects on ur vocals?

I will check out some more of ur stuff when I get around to it.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I've listened to this several thymes now n I dig it. It's a bit chaotic but I enjoy it quite a lot. Some heavy beats on here. Some of the shit reminds me of skarekrow n shit. Ur voice is nasty as fuck, in a good way, lolz. Songs r a bit chaotic structurally with heaps of repeated hooks n stuff, but with ur voice that sounds pretty dope. The hooks r pretty cool. Vocals were a bit quiet on at least one track too.

The vocals sound kind of muddy or something. Not sure what the word for it is. Do u use any effects on ur vocals?

I will check out some more of ur stuff when I get around to it.
    no effects outside of amplified because my voice records weak for some reason plus part of the album was done on my iphone months ago back in the early winter polish those vocals best i could. this album was supposed to take me six weeks but took allot longer because i had lost interest.

had one of my Bulgarian boy do most the production name is Fade2Dead and my puerto rock brother Beattek and went with it. plus got two more tapes i'm working on