Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz - The Mental Chambers 5 OUT NOW!

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    ??
    yeah sorry... uhm, I remember saying something liek that, but I really can't remember which beat it was.. actually... I know.. it's uhm.. hold up, let me check the name.. The Bloody Revolution... that's been released I think on one of the Mental Chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
    You claimed to be officially signed into the WU production team. Or something like that, whatever...
    It was the early 2000s.
    And since then - only about 3 of your beats was officially used by generals.
    Tell us - why you was so unclaimed?
    So what about answer, ringz ?
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

I checked that uninteresting material through Amazon, not through Spotify.
    Uhuh... you got the God on repeat! Worshipping thy master with pain in your heart. Admit it you git !

Aaight.
    We all know the answer.

I was never signed to Wu-Tang's production team I was signed as an artist to Wu-International and then Wu-Tang Records. Since then I did Guerilla Hood for Ghost, A Lil Story for Deck and Silver Rings by Raekwon and Ghost, graefully named after yo master. The reason I didn't get more placements is the same reason why you don't hear those real RZA beats anymore.... sample clearances. No budgets to clear them, and a fear to get sued for them. Not me, but the artists who have to live in that lawsuit nation. Those three beats have very obscure samples so they were worth the risk I guess.

ps. Whats with that dream scenario of a love relationship in your signature bruh. Russia is full of hot chicks. See the light bruh. Im praying for ya.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    yeah sorry... uhm, I remember saying something liek that, but I really can't remember which beat it was.. actually... I know.. it's uhm.. hold up, let me check the name.. The Bloody Revolution... that's been released I think on one of the Mental Chambers.

I was never signed to Wu-Tang's production team I was signed as an artist to Wu-International and then Wu-Tang Records. Since then I did Guerilla Hood for Ghost, A Lil Story for Deck and Silver Rings by Raekwon and Ghost, graefully named after yo master. The reason I didn't get more placements is the same reason why you don't hear those real RZA beats anymore.... sample clearances. No budgets to clear them, and a fear to get sued for them. Not me, but the artists who have to live in that lawsuit nation. Those three beats have very obscure samples so they were worth the risk I guess.

ps. Whats with that dream scenario of a love relationship in your signature bruh. Russia is full of hot chicks. See the light bruh. Im praying for ya.
    Finally.
    Dont know about my signature. It was done by some of the moderators, not me.
    You praying for me?
    Lol, I feels good and safed here in Russia.
    You better pray for US, feel sorry for them.

@Antonelli
    Real time answering bruh.. thats that new shit Im on so you can clearly follow my brain processing info as I'm jotting my thoughts down. I'm inner fighting my vagueness!

Veteran Member

@Antonelli
    Real time answering bruh.. thats that new shit Im on so you can clearly follow my brain processing info as I'm jotting my thoughts down. I'm inner fighting my vagueness!
    I checked the beat. It clearly look like the first bronzeman beat. Kinda dope but i can't imagine method man spitting on this one. Give it back to bronze, it can be a good bronzeman 3 track.

Oh Meth was killing it when he was spitting to it on the bus. One of those Tical rhymes... alas..

props on this. finally i was able to check out "I" via streaming.. i haven't heard that album in years.. shit still holds up for real. i dig how coherrent it is, it got a consistant sound with enough throwback styles and ill cameos to make any old school Wu-Tang fan happy."The Weeping Tiger" is still one of the best Wu-Tang joints in the last 10+ years along with "Jewels" with GZA. god damn RZA came through on those two beats, shiiiiiit. "I" really proved you can put together an album really well... perhaps a few too many skits for my liking, although i did like the inclusion of dialouge cameos, short interludes, etc, a few could have been ditched imo.

will check out the "Mental Chamberz V" later

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

Oh Meth was killing it when he was spitting to it on the bus. One of those Tical rhymes... alas..
    Any generals or high ranking killa bee would be dope on this one.

Thanks, Ringz, good look. Mostly happy to get I on Spotify but will def peep Mental Chambers 5

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

I'm listening to Nimrod and Pardon the God and you can tell they were made for Ghostface ......those ill soul samples have Ghost written all over them
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

I checked about half of it so far and those beats are fantastic. Its a shame Ringz says so much corny shit online and did that shit with his Wu project but the music is undeniable. It actually works well as just instrumentals without vocals because theres a lot of detail and nuance to the beats. It is a shame that The Clan/Priest whoever won't take these beats though. Who the fuck is going to sue a Killa Bee or a Clan member in 2017 anyway? Surely its not worth the effort for the return you'd get. I mean you released this LP, whos going to bother to sue you over the uncleared samples here?

Anyway Ringz why can't you replay the samples? I guess it costs a lot to hire a band and you need to learn about how to record it in a way that gives you an authentic sound but it can be done and many Hip Hop producers have done it.