Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: open world joints this october

Default open world joints this october

bong bong

Banned

I knew about Road Redemption which has been in early access for years but never heard of Road Rage, it's good to see these Road Rash style games come back.

I've never played an Assassin's Creed but I might check out the Egypt one
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

yea the only assasins creed i have is black flag with the pirates and i enjoyed it immensely so im definitely looking forward to this one,it also seems like they put alotta work into this title to make it better

ill def be copping that too and i only buy maybe 4-5 games a year at most. I've played the majority of the assassin's creed games but the setting for this one looks especially dope.

Road Rash looks interesting, nice little throwback

Banned

Didn't they take a year off releasing AC titles as well? I hope that was put to good use

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah they took a year off with the AC titles as the last two were not that good and were unplayable thanks to the bugs. The problem the AC franchise has is as they progress through history it gets less interesting as the setting doesn't match well with the game mechanics. The Crusades, Renaissance Italy all were great settings for the game. AC3 sucked because you didn't have the same grand cities like you did in the previous game, Early Boston and New York sucked compared to Jerusalem, Venice, Rome and Istanbul. Black Flag is an exception cause the Pirate theme was so awesome. Reason why with the latest game Origins they going back way to the beginning. Still I don't know why they don't to a game set in Japan or China.

Anyway none of this matters as I read AC origins will have Loot boxes. So instead of collecting 100 pieces of crap around a city to gain access to the dungeon that will give the coolest sword or armour in the game, you could gamble and see if you get it.

Don't know if anyone has any interest in the Forza series. They literally fucked with it. Before you could gain more credits by modifying the difficulty in a race, so turn off ABS, traction controlling, driving manual etc etc. Now theres no such option. You can get those 'modifiers' but you need to unlock them through .. you guessed it loot boxes. So you earn credits to get loot boxes, so you can get modifiers to earn more credit. The game becomes a massive grind if you don't choose to dish out actual money to buy the cars you want.

and apparently Battlefront 2 has the same loot boxes but even worse.

Please tell me Road Rage is a joke. An open world with nothing in it lol. The first Driver game in 1999 had more going on.

AC looks kinda cool as usual but I wouldn't spend my money on any of the other games.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    . Black Flag is an exception cause the Pirate theme was so awesome.

mang..it was greatness, i cant tell you how many hours i spent glued to that shit

Banned

Honestly somebody (not Bioware though) needs to do a pirate themed RPG. I want Elder Scrolls 6 to be based on the seven seas lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Honestly somebody (not Bioware though) needs to do a pirate themed RPG. I want Elder Scrolls 6 to be based on the seven seas lol
    This would be fucking great, cd projekt red could probably knock it out the ball park, I wouldn’t even mind Warner brothers and them giving it a shot

played the new assassins creed all day sunday while being hungover from halloween partys. definitely dope, not on the level of something like The Witcher but worth the purchase

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    This would be fucking great, cd projekt red could probably knock it out the ball park, I wouldn’t even mind Warner brothers and them giving it a shot
    Warner Brothers are surprisingly good you’d think with their name they’d be the biggest Microtransactions cunts going around that’s actually a good shout and from what I hear they did a really good job fixing the AK pc port. CDPR steam punk game hasn’t come out yet has it?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Oh shit I just played capcom vs snk 2 for the first thyme in ages n defeated Shin akuma for the first thyme ever. I've only ever unlocked the bonus fight against him a couple of thymes (I don't even know how u unlock it), and gave up pretty quick.

been playing assassins creed origins all weekend and if you want any sort of dope weapon/ armor you have to pay $5. I've been using the same set of armor and weapon through 30 levels, and thats only cause I paid an extra $10 for the deluxe edition. these microtransactions are for the birds

between a $70 game and in-game transactions, they want you to invest $200 just to get the full game experience

Are you kidding me?

they have micro transactions on there too?

fuck man